Python and Virgo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Python and Virgo to work on their RPs!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hinder and Deneuve

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Virgo

Virgo

Hinder and Deneuve - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:12 pm

Deneuve watched them both quietly, the fury inside him stirring once more. He swallowed it down and gently pulled Hinder into his chest, kissing him softly.

"I'm going to take care of you." He whispered softly.

"And I'm going to make sure this never happens again, do you understand? You don't deserve this."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:12 pm

Hinder bowed his head and nodded slightly, wrapping his arms around Deneuve's waist and carefully resting his cheek against the man's chest. "I'm sorry," he whispered tearfully, his head bowed.

"You promise to take care of him?" Evy asked hopefully, watching the two. "I don't want Daddy to be hurt anymore."
Back to top Go down
https://pythonvirgo.forumotion.com
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:22 pm

"Nothing to be sorry for." Deneuve murmured faintly.

"And yes, I promise to take care of him. He won't ever be hurt again."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:44 pm

Hinder bowed his head and nodded slightly. Evy smiled and nodded. "Thank you, sir," she said. Hinder smiled faintly.
"His name's Deneuve, sweetie," he said softly. The little girl flushed ever so faintly and smiled shyly.
"Oh," she whispered. "Thank you, Deneuve."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:45 pm

Deneuve smiled weakly.

"You're welcome." He said softly, pressing his face into Hinder's neck lightly.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:23 pm

Hinder gasped softly and moved his neck away, wincing faintly. "It's still really tender," he whispered sadly. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:25 pm

Deneuve watched him sadly and sighed.

"It's okay..."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:30 pm

Hinder sighed and looked up at him. He smiled faintly. "Do you want to meet Sorva?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:31 pm

"Sorva?" Deneuve blinked faintly.

"Um...okay, sure."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:45 pm

Hinder smiled and nodded, walking past him and back to the living room. He pulled out his laptop and the hard drive, along with the microphone. He opened the laptop and plugged in the hard drive. The computer turned itself on and the screen flashed a blue and black before slowly brightening to a black colour with bright neon blue words flashing across the screen as it powered up. Hinder plugged the microphone into the laptop and hit a single button on the keyboard.

"What has happened, Hinder?" the computer suddenly asked through the speakers. They watched as the computer tracked down their location and flashed the address of Deneuve's home briefly before a history of Deneuve's past filed onto the screen, including his date of birth, health card number, social insurance number and bunch of other private and important files. "Why are you at Mr. Ashley's place of residence? What happened?" There was a pause. "Why am I at Mr. Ashley's place of residence?" Hinder smiled faintly.

"I brought you here," he replied.

"You never take me anywhere. Why have you brought me here?" the computer asked. Hinder was quiet for a moment. "Hinder, answer my question, you are worrying me!"

"I-" Hinder sighed. "Paul threatened Evy and I couldn't have her stay at home. I could care less what happens to me, but the moment he starts threatening her, I have to do something about it," he said into the microphone.

"I see," the laptop replied. "This is such a primitive contraption this is." Hinder smiled.

"It's the most I have right now," he replied. "So you're going to have to deal with it." Hinder looked over at Deneuve as the laptop's webcam activated itself.

"Hinder, dear lord, what has he done to you?" the laptop asked. Hinder looked back to the laptop and sighed.

"It doesn't matter," he replied. "There's someone I want you to meet."

"Deneuve Ashley," the laptop replied. Hinder sighed.

"Ya," he muttered and looked back to Deneuve. "Den?" he asked, holding his hand out to him. "This is Sorva," he said. "He's a highly advanced computer program that can think and make decisions for himself. He's a lot like Evy, but without his own body. He's got emotions and feelings and basically this hard drive-" Hinder tapped the device. "Is his brain, this little thing is what makes him function. He and Evy are my closest friends. My children."

"Hinder, what is your relation to Mr. Ashley?" the laptop, Sorva, asked. Hinder paused and looked over at Deneuve again.

"Um, well, we're uh, love interests? Romantic partners?" He paused and sighed. "I met him yesterday morning and stayed the night with him."

"Awfully fast, don't you think?" the computer asked. Hinder sighed.

"I know," he mumbled. "But I didn't know where else to go." Evy sat herself down in Hinder's lap, hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:48 pm

Deneuve stared with wide eyes before a wide grin spread out across his face.

"This is so cool!" He gasped out, laughing as he peered at the machine with bright eyes.

"Seriously! Just like in the movies! Only much cooler!"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:49 am

Hinder looked back at Deneuve and smiled faintly. "This is Sorva," he said softly. "Sorva, I-I think we'll be staying with Deneuve for a while."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:50 am

Deneuve smiled brightly.

"Forever if I can have it go that way." He laughed lightly.

"I'm going to take nice care of him."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:26 am

Hinder flushed and looked back at the computer with a sigh. "I'll plug in the laptop so I don't lose you, okay?" he said to it.

"Thank you," Sorva replied and Hinder did just as he said he would, plugging the computer in. The screen brightened and calculated something. "How do you like your job as a law enforcer, Mr. Ashley?"
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:30 am

Deneuve jumped faintly and stared at the computer before he smiled faintly.

"I like it a lot. Although...it could be under a much better boss, most certainly."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:47 am

"I understand. Paul is a very foul man. He has had a vendetta against Hinder ever since Hinder was a small child," Sorva replied, sounding as if it were heaving a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:48 am

"That's what I heard." Deneuve muttered faintly.

Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:03 am

"There is truth to the hearsay," Sorva replied. "I am glad there is someone he can turn to during these troubling times."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:04 am

Deneuve nodded faintly.

"I'm glad too." He whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:19 am

The computer went quiet and Evy smiled, going to Deneuve and hugging him. She paused. "You're not gonna tell Grandma, are you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:19 am

"I should." Deneuve murmured faintly.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:33 am

Hinder looked over. "She'll leave him," he said quietly. "And she's finally happy. Please, don't tell her."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:35 am

"This isn't right, Hinder." Deneuve murmured.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:58 am

Hinder bowed his head. "Neither is watching a wonderful, sophisticated woman die slowly from the inside out or lower herself to the point of walking the street and whoring herself constantly because if she doesn't she'll die," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:00 am

Deneuve flinched and sighed.

"....I'm torn, you do know that." He murmured faintly.

"But...I'll put you ahead of what I feel is what I should do. Let's see what happens. I'm going to bed..." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hinder and Deneuve
Page 34 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 42  Next