Python and Virgo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Python and Virgo to work on their RPs!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hinder and Deneuve

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Hinder and Deneuve - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:43 am

Hinder moaned loudly, grinding his hips harder and he started to feel that tension in the pit of his stomach that signified his orgasm was getting closer.
Back to top Go down
https://pythonvirgo.forumotion.com
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:45 am

Deneuve felt the same tension and as his thrusts continued, it grew hotter and stronger as he ran his tongue against the other's bare skin, moaning.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:01 am

"Oh Den," Hinder moaned, his voice thick with lust and passion. "Ah!" He gasped out softly as he reached his climax and arched his back. "Ah! Den!"
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:10 am

Deneuve reached his climax not too long after and he thrust his hips against Hinder once more, before releasing his seed into Hinder's body.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:14 am

Hinder moaned and smiled before slowly lowering himself to Deneuve's chest, cuddling with him.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:20 am

Deneuve held Hinder close and nuzzled him absently.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:25 am

"Oh thank you," Hinder breathed softly. "Thank you so much."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:28 am

Deneuve nodded faintly, though in a slightly confused manner.

"Y- you're welcome?"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:32 am

Hinder nodded slightly and smiled, lightly kissing Deneuve's chest before he sat up and sighed. He was still wearing the scarf around his neck; he hadn't removed it at all and he leaned down to kiss Deneuve's lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:34 am

Deneuve returned the kiss quietly before pulling back and peering up at Hinder. His fingers lightly played with the hem of the scarf.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:40 am

Hinder paused and looked down at Deneuve's hand at the scarf before he smiled. "There's someone else I would like you to meet, if that's okay," he whispered, sitting up straight.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:42 am

"...you're trying to distract me." Deneuve muttered faintly.

"But okay."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:52 am

Hinder frowned faintly. "Distract you from what?" he asked and slowly got off the man, standing straight with only a faint wince.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:52 am

"That." Deneuve murmured faintly.

"You're hurt."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:04 am

Panic briefly flitted through Hinder's eyes before he smiled and shook his head. "Nah, I'm fine," he replied softly, tugging his pants on again.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:05 am

"I know lying when I see it." Deneuve said firmly, eyes stern.

"Don't lie to me."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:18 am

Hinder hesitated and quietly looked away. "I-I should go check on Evy," he whispered uneasily, bring a hand up to the scarf around his neck anxiously. "I-I'll be fine, Den," he whispered. "Please don't worry about me."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:26 am

Deneuve was quiet, his entire demeanour slumping.

"...do what you want..." He whispered softly.

"...I need to sleep..."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:47 am

Hinder watched him and his shoulders sank slightly. "I'm sorry," he said quietly. He bowed his head and sighed. "Mom loves him," he said quietly. "And this is the first time I've ever really seen her this happy. I don't want her to be upset anymore, she doesn't deserve it." He was quiet before he picked up his shirt. "Have a good sleep," he whispered and headed out of the room to find Evy.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:49 am

Deneuve was quiet before he sighed and instead of going to sleep, he stood up and walked after Hinder quietly.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:01 am

Hinder went into the bathroom and sighed, not noticing the man following him and he looked at himself in the mirror and winced. He lightly touched the bruises on his face before slowly untying the scarf. There was no way he could make up a story for the clear hand print bruise around his throat and he bowed his head slightly with a sigh. He hoped Deneuve wasn't too upset with him to kick both him and Evy out. If push came to shove though, he'd try to convince the man to just keep Evy. The farther away from his step-father she was, the better. The last thing he wanted was her getting hurt because of him.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:02 am

Deneuve paused in the doorway and watched, his entire form trembling with fury. He swallowed thickly and remained quiet.

How could someone do this? He didn't understand such cruelty and he didn't understand why Hinder had to lie about it to him.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:08 am

Hinder sighed and shook his head. He turned and headed towards the door again before he jumped violently seeing Deneuve there and he pressed a hand to his chest. "Good lord, Den," he breathed. "You scared me." He paused. "Weren't you going to sleep?" he asked softly and paused again, realizing the man had seen the bruise on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:11 am

Deneuve stood forwards, gently bringing his hand to caress the bruise around Hinder's neck- no intention of hurting him.

Tears stung the corners of his eyes and he pulled back.

"...I can't..."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:33 am

Hinder bowed his head and sighed before he forced a faint smile. "Ya, he really doesn't like me," he whispered, draping the scarf around his neck and fighting back tears of his eyes. "He's never liked me, or my brother. We're extra baggage that my mom drags around with her; that's what he says. Even though Fang's his own kid. It's because I'm from my mom's first relationship that makes him hate me so much, so he takes just about all his anger out on me and sometimes even Fang." He wiped his tears away, being careful with his bruised eye as he did so. "I tried once to make him like me but it didn't work and he threw me down the stairs instead." He shook his head. "But Mom loves him and he makes her really happy so I've just kept my mouth shut because I want her to be happy. If she found this out, she'd be so heartbroken and I-I just couldn't do that to her. Not after all she's been through." He looked up at Deneuve and tears rolled down his cheeks. "I'm sorry. I really am. I didn't know where else to go. He said he was going to hurt Evy." He shook his head, glancing past him at the little girl that was standing in the hallway behind Deneuve. "I can handle what he does, but she can't. She may only be a robot, but she's still got emotions and feelings. She's just a child and he'd tear her apart if he had the chance. I didn't know where else to go. I'm so sorry." Hinder was trying his hardest not to have a breakdown, but it was really hard. He was telling Deneuve things he had never told anyone but Evy and Sorva and it all just came out without him really meaning it to. But now that it was out, there was no taking it back. Evy watched sadly.

"Grandpa's been hurting Daddy ever since before I was born. Daddy would come home with really bad bruises and wounds where he shouldn't have wounds," she said quietly. "What Daddy has now isn't that much compared to what Grandpa normally does to him." Hinder shook his head, trying to silence her, but again, it was too late and the truth was out.

"Evy," Hinder whispered. Tears brimmed in the little girl's eyes.

"I'm sorry, Daddy, but I don't want you to hurt anymore," she replied sadly, sniffling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hinder and Deneuve
Page 33 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next