Python and Virgo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Python and Virgo to work on their RPs!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hinder and Deneuve

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Hinder and Deneuve Empty
PostSubject: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:51 pm

Brushing some of his white and blonde hair out of his face, he looked up at the man across from him coolly. The man glared at him, briefly glancing down at the cards he held in his hand. The other inmates seemed to be holding their breath, watching the two and the intensity of the room was incredible. "I'm in," the man said in a gruff voice, tossing down the last of his cash; a few coins and a few dollar bills. The blonde glanced to his own hand of cards, adding some money to the pile as well. He looked up at the man, his expression stoic and smooth.
"Moment of truth," he said. "Whatcha got?" The man smirked and laid down his hand, showing a pair of Queens and a pair of twos.
"Two pair," he hissed. The blonde nodded slightly, bringing a slim, manicured finger to his lips and lightly nibbling on the side of his finger as he looked at his own hand.
"Two pair," he breathed. "I see." He looked up at the man and the man laughed, reaching forward to take the pot but the blonde placed a gently hand against the man's forearm. "Not so fast, Joey," he said to him and slowly laid out his cards. "Royal flush." He had Ten, Jack, Queen, King and Ace in bright red diamonds. The man stared at him, his jaw hanging open.
"Wha? But, how?" he asked in shock. The blonde smiled.
"I told you, Joey, I'm good at poker," he said and gathered up the money at the center of the table. "Good game though." He smiled and leaned over the table to him. "Maybe next time you'll be more lucky." He pressed a kiss to the man's lips and smiled, handing him back his money. "Good thing I don't play for keeps, eh?" he laughed. Joey laughed.
"Oh you bet," he replied and pulled the male into his lap, capturing his lips in a deep, hungry kiss. The blonde smiled, returning it wholeheartedly before he pulled back and placed a finger against Joey's lips.
"Mm, none of that," he breathed, already getting hot. "My dad's on his rounds, remember? I don't want you ending up in solitary again." The man sighed.
"Damn asshole," he grumbled.
"I know," the blonde replied, getting up out of the man's lap with a sigh. "Next time though, I promise." He winked at him. "And you can bring a friend." The man laughed and smacked the blonde's backside as the male turned away from him. The blonde grinned and gathered up his playing cards. "I'll see you guys later," he said to the inmates, heading back towards the guard stations. The guards let him through.
"You're gonna get your ass kicked one of these days, Hinder," one guard said to him. The blonde looked over at him and sighed, shuffling his cards.
"Ya and then mom would kick his ass," he replied. "Besides, I'm not doing any harm. Would you prefer to deal with riots?" he asked. The guard paused.
"No, I guess not," he replied and sighed. "Thanks. Believe it or not, we're thankful you're around." Hinder smiled and went over to him, placing a hand against the man's chest.
"Anytime," he breathed and pressed a tender kiss to the man's lips before stepping away. He winked at him. "I'll see you later," he said and headed towards the entrance of the jail.
He was so focused on shuffling his cards that he didn't notice the man that walked into the building and he bumped into him, sending his cards fluttering to the floor, scattering everywhere. He cursed softly, a lovely flush rising to his cheeks as he looked up at the man. "I am so sorry," he said and paused as he saw the man, staring at him. "Oh, wow."

Last edited by Chaey on Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pythonvirgo.forumotion.com
Virgo

Virgo

Hinder and Deneuve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:20 am

The man was about average height, well built, and clearly fit beneath the police uniform he wore. Dark strands of hair drifted into the brightest blue eyes which could ever possibly exist - they were the colour of the sky itself. His features were delicate, yet somehow managed to remain handsome all the same. He was an anomaly in appearance, even though his hair and eyes looked so incredibly common. There was just something about him which gave off such a...unique feel to the air which surrounded him.

"Oh! I am incredibly sorry! I'll help you pick those up!" His eyes had flickered quickly to the fallen cards and already he was down and playing fifty-two pick-up without a moment's hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Hinder and Deneuve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:24 am

Hinder stared at him for a moment before he shook his head, snapping out of his little trance and he knelt down as well. "It's not your fault," he said with a warm smile, helping pick up the cards. "I wasn't watching where I was going. I do that a lot," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Hinder and Deneuve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:27 am

"Mm, so do I." The man laughed lightly, already a handful of cards in his hands.

"Bad habit for someone with my profession, but oh-well. I'm working on it, eh? That's what matters." He paused faintly, his eyes flickering towards the other.

"Mm, I've seen you around before...you know, you're pretty."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Hinder and Deneuve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:33 am

The soft flush on the blonde cheeks darkened slightly. "Um, thank you," he replied. "I haven't seen you around before. Are you new?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Hinder and Deneuve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:35 am

"Nah. Been working here for years. Normally I work patrol though." Blue eyes flickered absently to his left arm before he grinned and stood, the last of the cards finally picked up.

"Let's just say circumstances led me here for a few weeks."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Hinder and Deneuve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:36 am

Hinder let his eyes follow the man's and he nodded slightly in understanding. "Shot on the job, eh?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Hinder and Deneuve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:37 am

"Shot and shattered. It's my first day back in about three months." The officer replied with a light laugh - as though it was the most common thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Hinder and Deneuve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:38 am

The blonde nodded slowly, tilting his head. "Sounds painful," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Hinder and Deneuve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:41 am

The officer shrugged his one shoulder before he flashed another smile - it was brilliant and clearly he did it often.

"It hurt like a bitch. Still does. Anyway, might as well get this out of the way now, let's have dinner sometime, eh?" He just cut right to the chase.

Clearly, he was an 'in the moment' sort of person who spoke before he thought. Nonetheless, it was a sort of charming feature on him as if he couldn't possibly be anything else.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Hinder and Deneuve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:43 am

Hinder arched an slim, blonde eyebrow. "Dinner sounds wonderful," he replied and held his hand out to him. "Can I have my cards back now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Hinder and Deneuve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:45 am

"Mm!" The officer handed the cards back with an even brighter grin, clearly pleased that he question recieved an affirmative answer.

"Great! I know of this cute little place just down the road! Um, the Bluebird? Not anything fancy, but perfect for a first date. You know of it?"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Hinder and Deneuve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:46 am

Hinder smiled and nodded, wrapping an elastic around the playing cards. "Ya, I know of it. I've never been there before," he replied. "How's tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Hinder and Deneuve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:47 am

"Perfect!" The man laughed, grinning.

"I was just about to ask you that! Seven?"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Hinder and Deneuve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:55 am

"Seven's perfect," the blonde replied and smiled. "I'm Hinder."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Hinder and Deneuve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:56 am

"Mm, I'm Deneuve. I go by Den, Denny, or whatever the hell you want to call me. So long as it isn't Ashley." Deneuve snickered faintly, rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Hinder and Deneuve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:57 am

Hinder paused and frowned. "You're Deneuve Ashley?" he asked him. "The Deneuve Ashley?"
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Hinder and Deneuve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:59 am

"Eh? Wha'?" Deneuve blinked several times.

"...am I missing something important? Am I apparently special?"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Hinder and Deneuve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:59 am

Hinder laughed and shook his head. "Oh no," he replied. "The inmates just talk about you a lot. A lot of them are here because of you." He paused. "You're not really well liked here. At least not among the inmates."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Hinder and Deneuve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:02 am

"Ah..." Deneuve flushed for a moment and looked off to the side.

"I can't really blame them, can I? It is my fault, eh? Nonetheless, I gave all of them reasonable chances, I'd say."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Hinder and Deneuve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:28 am

The blonde folded his arms across his chest. "A lot of them deserve to be in here," he replied. "Murderers, rapists, thieves." He shrugged. "It's their fault they broke the law." He smiled. "I wouldn't worry too much about it anyway, you'll probably be stuck on desk duty."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Hinder and Deneuve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:29 am

"With my arm, yeah." Deneuve shrugged faintly, glancing towards the other with a grin.

"Mm! Which means you can visit me at my desk! You're here often enough anyway."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Hinder and Deneuve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:36 am

Hinder paused and slowly looked the man over, letting his eyes pause on the man's groin and he smiled, looking back up into Deneuve's face. "Maybe I will," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Hinder and Deneuve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:40 am

Deneuve blinked and then grinned faintly, blowing dark strands of hair from his face.

"Haha, sweetness. You know, you really are pretty. I look forward to the date, you know."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Hinder and Deneuve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:49 am

Hinder laughed. "I'm pretty?" he asked, staring at him. "Are you serious?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hinder and Deneuve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hinder and Deneuve
Page 1 of 42Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next