Python and Virgo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Python and Virgo to work on their RPs!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is Not a Horror Movie!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Virgo

Virgo

This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Gently, Matthew pushed his hand against Aaron's chest and his eyes flickered as he leaned up and skilfully bit down on the slight bit of Aaron's shoulder which was bare to the air. It was hard, and nowhere near gentle - but he knew that Aaron didn't mind at all.

"Mm...fucking hell..."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:33 pm

A deep, low moan rumbled in Aaron's chest and he moaned suddenly catching Matthew's lips in a deep kiss, pulling him close. At the end of the kiss, he nipped at Matthew's bottom lip, lightly sucking on it before releasing Matthew's lips and smirking. "I think we have some time, hm?" he breathed, his voice deep and husky.
Back to top Go down
https://pythonvirgo.forumotion.com
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:40 pm

Matthew gasped out quietly and nodded, his lips already red and swollen from the kiss. His eyes were fogged over with lust and he grabbed the back of Aaron's neck before pulling him in for another kiss, pulling back only to bite again at revealed flesh.

"Nn...a- a few hours is more than enough." He managed, wriggling his hips slightly and tugging at Aaron's jeans.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:52 pm

Aaron smirked and moaned, pulling Matthew down beneath him, his hands already working to get the blonde's pants undone as he lowered his head and bit at Matthew's neck, moaning at the taste of his partner's flesh beneath his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:57 pm

Matthew pushed his hips against Aaron's and slid his hands up under his shirt before successfully tugging it off. He admired the other's body for a long moment before he moaned and leaned forwards to bite at his chest.

"F- fuck yes...!"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:06 pm

Aaron shuddered at the bite and moaned, tugging Matthew's pants a little roughly down his legs and tossing them aside once he got them off. He smirked and kissed Matthew's lips as he stroked his lover's member, teasing him with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:10 pm

Matthew groaned softly and shuddered at the sensations and responded to them the way he typically did. Pushing himself against Aaron eagerly and biting down on his collar to the point of nearly drawing blood.

"S- stop being such a fucking tease...!"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Aaron shuddered again. "Mm, why?" he whispered. "You bite so much harder when I'm a tease," he hissed, biting at Matthew's jaw as he continued to tease Matthew.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:15 pm

Growling faintly, Matthew did indeed bite down harder with his frustrations, pushing his hips against Aaron's and shifting them slightly.

"Fucking asshole..." He grumbled, nearly breathless as he sucked on the spot he'd just bitten.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Aaron moaned, leaning heavily against Matthew before he removed his hand and pulled Matthew's shirt off him so he had more access to skin to bite at. "Shit, do we have any condoms?" he asked, pulling back slightly.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:26 pm

"Don't think so, nor do I care." Matthew groaned softly in response, leaning up and tugging Aaron in for a firm kiss.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:01 pm

Aaron moaned into the kiss and bit Matthew's lip, holding himself up with simply the muscles in his upper body as he undid his own jeans, pushing them slightly down his hips.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Matthew moaned softly and bit down on Aaron's arm, a faint trail of blood flowing down afterwards.

"F- fuck..."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:22 pm

Aaron watched his own blood and smirked, licking his lips before he shifted, nudging Matthew's legs apart and he pushed himself up inside his blonde haired lover, moaning and biting down on Matthew's shoulder, drawing blood as well.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:33 pm

Matthew cried out softly and arched his back, shuddering with pleasure. Biting down on more revealed skin, Matthew sucked at the bleeding bite.

"Mm..."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:35 pm

Aaron groaned out softly and slowly started to thrust against the blonde beneath him, moaning and biting with almost every thrust he powerfully drove into Matthew.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:43 pm

Matthew cried out softly with each thrusts, shuddering at each bite and biting down himself. It was perfect timing that they had - when Aaron bit, Matthew cried out and so on, so forth. It was exhilarating and wonderful and Matthew loved every moment of it.

"A- ah!" He cried out softly as another bite was placed against his skin before leaning forwards and biting harshly against Aaron's own skin.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Aaron tensed and moaned loudly, thrusting harder and proceeding to bite into Matthew's skin and then suck on the spot, leaving a bright red mark that would be followed by a dark bruise.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:54 pm

Feeling the overwhelming pressure beginning in the pit of his belly, Matthew shuddered and moaned as he sucked at a bleeding bite against Aaron's shoulder. So close, he knew it.

"F- fucking hell....o- oh fuck...Aaron...!"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:57 pm

Aaron moaned loudly, shuddering and thrust harder, already coming up to his own release as well. "Mattie, oh fuck, yes. Almost," he moaned out.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:03 pm

"A- ah! So fucking close!" Matthew arching his back and wrapping his legs around Aaron's waist.

"Harder, damn it!"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Aaron moaned, a slight smirk on his lips as he complied, slamming himself against his blonde haired lover and delivering more harsh bites to Matthew's exposed skin.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:09 pm

Matthew cried out with each of the thrusts, nails clawing down Aaron's back before he bit down hard against Aaron's own skin, drawing more blood.

"F- fuck!"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:11 pm

Aaron moaned loudly. "Oh gods, Matthew," he moaned, thrusting harder and deeper. "Fuck, I'm so close, Mattie."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:20 pm

"Ah! A- Aaron! Fucking hell!" Matthew cried out, arching his back and biting down as he finally reached orgasm, shuddering with the pleasure.

"F- fuck...!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Not a Horror Movie!
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Python and Virgo :: Roleplays! :: RPs :: New!!-
Jump to: