Python and Virgo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Python and Virgo to work on their RPs!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is Not a Horror Movie!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Virgo

Virgo

This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:47 pm

Alfred flushed deeply and shuddered at the sensation.

"W- well...."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:51 pm

"And do you want to know what I'd do with them?" the blonde teenager hissed and whispered a few choice dirty things into his lover's ear, smirking. Aaron rolled his eyes and paused as there was another knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
https://pythonvirgo.forumotion.com
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:57 pm

"I'll get it this time." Matthew mused, waving slightly at Aaron as he went to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:00 pm

Aaron paused and nodded. "Alright," he replied, moving away from the door and rolled his eyes as he glanced at Montana and Alfred.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:06 pm

Alfred shuddered a bit, cheeks a dark shade of red as he mumbled something under his breath which sounded distinctly French. Shortly after, Matthew returned with a young woman by his side.

"Zoe's here." He mused.

"Just gotta wait on the other three now."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:09 pm

Montana smiled, glancing around Alfred's shoulder at Zoe and smiling at her before he whispered something else into Alfred's ear, followed by a soft moan. Aaron smiled, nodding to Zoe as he sat down on the couch.

"Good to see you, Zo," he said. The woman smiled.

"You too, Aaron," she said, openly looking him over. "You're looking good." Aaron smirked.

"Thanks. It's Matthew's fault." He patted his abs. "Keeps me in shape with all the workout we do." He glanced at Matthew and winked at him. Zoe laughed.

"Kinky."

"That's not the half of it," Aaron replied casually.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:17 pm

Matthew laughed lightly and smiled as he took a spot on the arm of the couch close to Aaron.

"He blames me, but he's the one who starts it most of the time." Matthew mused, smirking at him.

"Specially these days, hm, Cher?"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:27 pm

Aaron smirked and shrugged. "Can't blame me for getting hard for you," he replied. "You're the one who makes me that way after all." Montana smiled.

"Mm, I know what that's like," he laughed, slipping his hands down around Alfred's back and squeezing his backside firmly, pulling his hips close against his own.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:37 pm

Alfred made a soft sound, cheeks darkening red before he leaned against the other.

Matthew laughed lightly and smirked as he leaned closer to Aaron, nipping at his ear, but pulling back soon after.

"Mm, apparently, I turn him on by doing nothing out of the ordinary at all."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:52 pm

Aaron smirked. "And then he goes and does little things like that and teases the fuck outta me," he grumbled, looking to Matthew. Zoe laughed, watching them and sitting down on one of the couches.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:57 pm

"Mm." Matthew grinned.

"Like you aren't a tease?" He mused.

"You're the biggest fucking tease I know."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:57 pm

Aaron laughed and reached out, pinching Matthew's backside. "You bet I am," he replied. "You love it though."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Matthew gasped out, cheeks darkening with embarrassment before he hugged.

"And you're a dick too." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:04 pm

"Yup, and if anything, you love that part of me most," Aaron replied casually. "Well, that and maybe my teeth." Zoe arched an eyebrow and Aaron smirked, showing her the bite marks he had placed against Matthew's shoulder. "I bite." Zoe's eyes widened slightly.

"Holy shit, that's some bite," she replied. Aaron shrugged.

"It made him cum so I'm not complaining," he said, grinning at Matthew. Montana smiled, swaying his hips lightly against Alfred's.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:09 pm

Matthew laughed, cheeks burning, embarrassed.

Alfred had a familiar expression on his face as he shuddered against Montana, whimpering softly.

"T- Tana..." He muttered faintly.

Matthew shrugged a little and showed Zoe the bite marks he'd placed against Aaron's shoulder as well.

"I bite too. Can't be helped."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:11 pm

Montana smirked and nibbled lightly on Alfred's neck, one of his hands disappearing into Alfred's pants. Aaron smirked.

"I think we're sadistic," he said, glancing to Matthew and watching his lover. "We both love being bitten. To the point where it feels really good when the other draws blood." Zoe shook her head.

"Ya, you guys are definitely sadistic," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:15 pm

"I feel bad afterwards." Matthew muttered faintly, cheeks red.

Alfred shuddered and wriggled his hips faintly.

"T- Tana...c- can't we go somewhere less public?" Alfred murmured shyly.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:22 pm

Montana pouted faintly. "Mm, but maybe I want you to cream yourself," he breathed against Alfred's ear. "But I guess if you really want to go somewhere private we can."

Zoe nodded slightly. "Well, I would too. Those things look painful." Aaron shrugged.

"I'm not complaining," he replied. "Sure they're sore, but I don't care. Got them doing the man I love." He reached over and took Matthew's hand, bringing it to his lips and kissing the blonde's knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:26 pm

Alfred nodded faintly, shuddering as his cheeks remained bright red.

"....please...?"

Matthew flushed and then laughed.

"You're getting to be such a sap, Aaron." He mused.

"Good thing I like that."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:27 pm

Aaron laughed. "Would you prefer I remain the asshole I was before?" he asked, looking up at his lover. Montana kissed Alfred soundly, giving his groin a firm squeeze before releasing him and taking his hand, quietly leading him out of the common room and somewhere more private.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:34 pm

Alfred went with Montana eagerly, shuddering a little.

Matthew laughed and grinned, leaning down and kissing Aaron's nose.

"I must admit, it was fun arguing with you sometimes. Oh well, I love you this way as well. You're still as stubborn as you always were so it all works out."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:36 pm

Aaron smirked, pausing as he noticed Montana and Alfred disappear into one of the rooms. "Well, someone's having more sex than we are, it seems," he said. Zoe glanced back at the door that had just silently closed and laughed.

"Wonderful," she replied. "I wonder if the others will be here on time or if they'll have time to fuck each other before they get here."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:39 pm

"We'll find out." Matthew mused, shrugging.

"The guys are always late anyway, so they probably will have time for a round or two."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:50 pm

Aaron made a face. "And yet we can't do that," he grumbled. "Go figure."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:53 pm

"That's what we get for having everyone come here." Matthew pouted faintly.

"We get no sex.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Not a Horror Movie!
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Python and Virgo :: Roleplays! :: RPs :: New!!-
Jump to: