Python and Virgo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Python and Virgo to work on their RPs!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3 Empty
PostSubject: Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3   Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:00 am

"Awesome," Marco said into the phone. "So I can count on you and Matthew showing up?" he asked and listened to the reply. "Ya, sure," he replied. "The more, the merrier. I'll be sure to stock up on marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers then." Marco smiled and nodded slightly. "Alright," he replied. "No, I've still got to call a few other people. Do you have a tent? I'm suggesting people bring their own tents since Banquo and I only have two and they're the small, two person tents." He paused, listening and he laughed slightly. "Only if you want to share with another couple." He smiled. "That's what I thought. So I'll see you guys this weekend?" He nodded. "Great. Perfect. See you later, Aaron. Tell Matthew I say hi. Bye."

Marco hung up the phone and sighed. "Alright, so, that's what, ten people coming now?" he asked, glancing over at his obviously pregnant lover.
Back to top Go down
https://pythonvirgo.forumotion.com
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3   Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:04 am

"Mm-hm." Banquo smiled, looking up from his little pen-pad.

He was keeping track of everyone who was coming - all the names written down neatly on the pale pink paper pad.

"Ten. Um, who's next for us to call?" He paused a moment and glanced back over his list, shifting himself slightly as he tugged awkwardly down on his shirt which hugged his rounded belly rather snugly.

"Markie and Ranger haven't been called yet."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3   Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:08 am

"Alright, so we'll call them next," Marco said and smiled. "And then Tierney and my girls. I want them there too. Who after that?" he asked, already dialing his son's number.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3   Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:15 am

"Mm, Nichelle and Felicity? Napoelon and Cristian?" Banquo offered, beginning to write down the names fluidly.

"There's a lot of people."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3   Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:21 am

Marco nodded and smiled, listening to the phone ring and smiling as he heard Markie pick up. "Hey Markie," he said happily into the phone. "How are you, honey?"
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3   Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:29 am

"Marco!" Marcus Antony chirped happily into the phone, nestled comfortably on the couch.

Chocolate strands of hair fell into his eyes as he shifted himself slightly, making a faint face as he felt movement within his own rounded belly. It was weird, but it was a good thing. Still though, it was annoying.

"I'm okay. I still can't see my feet, which sucks. And the babies won't stop moving!"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3   Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:40 am

Marco chuckled. "Oh honey, you've a long way to go before you see your feet again," he said softly. "But it'll be worth it. You'll see."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3   Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:42 am

Markie pouted slightly, even though Marco couldn't see it and he tugged on his lover's sweater (the only thing he could find that morning that would fit him that he actually liked).

"It better be! I miss my feet! They were cute and pretty! And my belly is in the way!"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3   Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:46 am

Marco smiled. "You'll get your figure back, don't worry," he said softly. "So, what are you and Ranger doing next weekend?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3   Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:47 am

Markie blinked and then smiled.

"We don't have anything planned, actually."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3   Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:55 am

Marco smiled. "Would you and Ranger want to come to my summer house this weekend for a little camp-out thing?" he asked. "I'm having a bunch of other people over and I wanted to know if you and Ranger wanted to join us?"
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3   Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:58 am

Markie blinked and beamed happily.

"I'd love to!" He paused, however and pouted.

'But I should ask Ranger if he wants to come too though. Ah, just one second." The little brunette pulled the phone from his ear.

"Ranger !!!" He called out for his lover.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3   Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:18 am

"Ya, baby?" Ranger called out softly, coming into the living room from the bedroom. He paused. "Who's on the phone, honey?"
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3   Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Markie beamed happily as he peered at his lover with shimmering blue eyes.

"It's Marco! He and Banquo are having a camp-out and want to know if we can go. Can we? Can we? I want to go! Please?" He pouted slightly as he peered up at his lover.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3   Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:24 am

Ranger stared at him and then looked to his lover's rounded belly. "Um, are you sure that's a good idea?" he asked. "In your current state? Where would we sleep? You can't be sleeping on the ground."

"If he's complaining about where you would sleep," Marco said into the phone, overhearing what was being said. "Tell him that those that are coming that are pregnant, will be staying in some of the guest rooms in the house where they'll be more comfortable and safe than on the ground out in tents. I'm not stupid, I'm not going to let a bunch of pregnant people sleep on the hard ground." He sighed. "I am a doctor after all."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3   Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:57 pm

Markie beamed happily as he looked to Ranger.

"I won't be sleeping on the ground ~ All the pregnant people get bedrooms! Can we please go, Ranger? I really, really want to go." He pouted slightly, his eyes wide and almost watery at the prospect of not going.

"I'm always stuck inside now...I want to go...please?"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3   Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:39 pm

Ranger watched him and sighed. "Well, alright," he mumbled. "But the moment you feel uncomfortable, tell me and we'll take it easy, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3   Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:09 pm

"Yay!" Markie laughed happily, holding the phone back against his ear.

"We're gonna be there, Marco ~"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3   Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:04 pm

"Wonderful," Marco said into the phone. "So if you could be at the house by maybe 2 or 3 in the afternoon we'll all have time to hang out and have dinner before it's too late."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3   Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:42 pm

"Two or three in the afternoon?" Markie asked, glancing to Ranger and grinning happily.

"Okay! We can do that! Right, Ranger?"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3   Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:28 pm

"Certainly," Ranger replied. "This weekend?"
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3   Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:36 am

"This weekend? I think it's this weekend." Markie mused absently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3   Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camping at Marco and Banquo's <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Python and Virgo :: Roleplays! :: RPs :: New!!-
Jump to: