Python and Virgo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Python and Virgo to work on their RPs!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

High School Never Ends!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

High School Never Ends!!! Empty
PostSubject: High School Never Ends!!!   High School Never Ends!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:09 am

Black hair shaded the male's face from the light of the cafeteria as he rested his head against his arms, leaning against the table he sat at. The murmur of voices that accompanied the large room seemed to be soothing him to sleep as he waited for the first bell to ring alerting the students to head towards their first class. He dozed; he had gotten very little sleep the previous night due to the colicy baby he had at home. He spent most of the night up with her, trying-and failing- to soothe her. She had finally gone to sleep at six in the morning, giving him merely half an hour of sleep before he had to get up and take her to the babysitters while he went to school. School he was currently failing because he had no time to do the assignments and slept during class.

He remained still as the first bell, alerting students to start heading towards their first period classes; the black haired male didn't even hear it and remained leaned over the table, his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
https://pythonvirgo.forumotion.com
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   High School Never Ends!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:24 pm

Alfred had spare this morning - that he was thankful for because he'd forgotten to do all of his math homework over the weekend. He'd spent that weekend playing Call of Duty and listening to his younger brother, Matthew shouting at him to turn the damn television down so that he could study for his Biology test.

Alfred grunted faintly, staring blankly at his notes before he groaned. Blue eyes flickered around the emptying cafeteria before he sighed heavily, just wanting to sleep and completely ignore the fact that he actually had homework he was supposed to do. He wasn't failing that course, but because he had poor time management, he was pretty damn close to it.

Damn it! Heroes didn't fail! They weren't supposed to anyway....

Well into the period and only partway through his work - having gotten distracted with sending annoying text messages to his brother who was in his Biology test (hey, Matthew deserved to be bugged, he'd been grumpy all weekend) - Alfred groaned faintly. Matthew wasn't responding, which meant his phone was either off or he was ignoring his brother (not that Matthew could respond during a test anyway) - but either way, the blonde was incredibly bored.

And that was when he noticed that the only other person in the cafeteria with him, was just one table away and dozing. Alfred's eyes flickered and he quickly moved himself and all his belongings to that table - poking the other's forehead in hopes to wake him up and finally have someone to talk to.

Spare was so boring.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   High School Never Ends!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:28 pm

At being poked, the black haired male quickly opened his eyes and sat up straight with a gasp. "I'm awake!" he said quickly and paused as he looked around; he wasn't in class. He flushed deeply as his red irised eyes met with the blonde's blue ones opposite him. His shoulders sank slightly. "Sorry," he mumbled. He looked around and paused before he gasped again and placed both hands flat on the table, leaning towards the male. "What time is it?" he asked hurriedly.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   High School Never Ends!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:39 pm

Alfred jerked slightly and blinked, looking at his watch.

"Um...it's ten o'clock." He stated, looking back over to the other male.

".....why?" He wasn't entirely sure what else to say, really - it now clicking in his mind that maybe the other was missing class accidentally because he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   High School Never Ends!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:12 am

The black haired male's shoulder sank slightly and he sighed. "Oh," he mumbled and seemed to resign a bit. He paused. "Um, can I help you with something?"
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   High School Never Ends!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:26 am

Alfred watched his new companion faintly, unsure of really what to say now ('Surprising', Matthew would say and Alfred pushed that stupid thought away).

"Um...." He spluttered faintly and then paused.

"...I had something awesome to say, but I forget it." Lies - he had no idea what he was going to say first at all.

"I was mostly bored and needed someone to talk to. Homework got boring..."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   High School Never Ends!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:28 am

"Oh," the black haired male replied and hid a yawn behind his hand. "Ya, homework is boring." He paused. "Mm, I have some of that too," he grumbled and sighed. "What homework were you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   High School Never Ends!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:35 am

"Math." Alfred grumbled, crossing his arms and pouting childishly.

"I like Math, but there's always so much homework! I mean, really, when we get jobs, we won't have this type of homework, so what the hell does it teach us?"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   High School Never Ends!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:38 am

"Well, you need to know the basic math, just in case. And I think it's there just as an option sorta thing, in case people want to go into accounting or something," the black haired male replied, yawning again.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   High School Never Ends!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:44 am

"Accounting? Blgh!" Alfred whined faintly.

"That's so boring! I'm not gonna be an Accountant! Or something boring like that!" He made a gagging sound to further show his unhappiness with the idea.

"I'm going to be a hero, damn it! Like...a cop! Or a fire-fighter!" No, he hadn't decided, but who needed to???

He had forever to decide what kind of hero he wanted to be!
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   High School Never Ends!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:45 am

The black haired male smiled, rubbing his eyes. "You want to be a hero?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   High School Never Ends!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:49 am

Alfred flushed and then grinned.

"I'm going to be a bigger hero than I already am!" He declared, beaming.

"I'm already a kick ass hero, but I just need to get better."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   High School Never Ends!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:54 am

The black haired male smiled and nodded. "That's a wonderful goal to strive to," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   High School Never Ends!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:01 am

Alfred paused and peered at the black haired male quietly.

"You think so? People always laugh when I tell them." He grumbled faintly.

"Um...I'm Alfred! Alfred Jones! Who're you?"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   High School Never Ends!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:05 am

"Savion," the other teenager replied. "Savion Marion."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   High School Never Ends!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:11 am

Alfred peered at the other for a moment before he grinned.

"Awesome!" He beamed happily.

"So, what class are you supposed to be in right now?"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   High School Never Ends!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:13 am

Savion frowned. "English, I think," he murmured and sighed. "Obviously, that's not going to happen."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   High School Never Ends!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:17 am

"....didn't get much sleep last night?" Alfred asked, blinking.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   High School Never Ends!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:21 am

Savion shook his head, shoulders sinking. "I haven't gotten much sleep for weeks," he replied and shrugged. "I'm amazed I'm still functioning as well as I am."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   High School Never Ends!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:26 am

"....why haven't you been getting sleep?" Alfred asked, voice laced with faint concern as he leaned forwards.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   High School Never Ends!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:28 am

Savion watched him for a moment, a faint smile on his lips that seemed to fade and reappear several times before he bowed his head, almost as if ashamed. "My daughter," he replied quietly.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   High School Never Ends!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:31 am

"...daughter?" Alfred parroted faintly.

"You have a kid?"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   High School Never Ends!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:37 am

Savion nodded, keeping his head bowed. "I didn't want her," he whispered. "I didn't want any of it, but now I'm stuck with her." He shook his head. "It doesn't matter," he replied. "Don't worry about it, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   High School Never Ends!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:39 am

Alfred frowned slightly and reached out, lightly shaking the other's shoulders.

"Oi! Don't say that! Now I'm gonna worry since you told me not to!" He said firmly.

"You're just tired. I'm sure you love your daughter - else you'd have put her up for adoption or something rather than put yourself through all this."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   High School Never Ends!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:43 am

Savion bowed his head, seeming to cringe away from the contact. "I do love her," he whispered. "I do. I just didn't want her. I do now. I can't just let her go. I love her." He shook his head and sighed. "She's just going through that colic stage that babies go through, so I'm up all night with her trying to calm her down but all she does is scream." He sighed. "I'm just waiting for them to tell me I can't stay there anymore because she's so loud during the night."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   High School Never Ends!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High School Never Ends!!!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Python and Virgo :: Roleplays! :: RPs :: New!!-
Jump to: