Python and Virgo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Python and Virgo to work on their RPs!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deneuve and Foryst

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Deneuve and Foryst Empty
PostSubject: Deneuve and Foryst   Deneuve and Foryst I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:13 pm

The brunette sat in silence in the darkness of the attic by the window that gazed down at the backyard where the play equipment sat in silence. He rested his head against the window pane and bowed his head, stroking a part of the window with his finger. He didn't seem to hear the knock on the front door and made no move to leave the space of the attic he currently resided in.
Back to top Go down
https://pythonvirgo.forumotion.com
Virgo

Virgo

Deneuve and Foryst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deneuve and Foryst   Deneuve and Foryst I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:20 pm

The police officer frowned, knocking at the door harder.

"Open up, Police!" He called, but receiving no response.

In turn, he tested the doorknob, his hand tightly wrapped around his gun. Turning open the door, he ventured inside cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Deneuve and Foryst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deneuve and Foryst   Deneuve and Foryst I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:57 pm

The house he stepped into was silent as the grave and dust covered just about everything. The further he went into the house, the more it looked like there had been quite a struggle in the house at some point in time. A vase had been knocked off the table and shattered all over the floor. There was some old blood splattered over the walls and dripped on the floor. It looked as if whoever had been here had been attacked and the house had been left just the way it had been that day. Toys were still littering the floor and rotting dinner was on the table. There had definitely been a scuffle in the clearly family oriented house.

A glass framed picture cracked when Deneuve stepped on it and it portrayed a beautiful family. Three small children, two little girls and a baby boy, along with a very attractive young blonde woman and an equally attractive brown haired man with a smile that was positively beautiful. There was a shuffling from upstairs that alerted Deneuve's attention in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Deneuve and Foryst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deneuve and Foryst   Deneuve and Foryst I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:02 am

Deneuve twitched as he glanced quickly towards the upstairs, grip tightening lightly on his gun. He wasn't entirely sure what to be expecting, but he was going to be as prepared as he could. He had to be cautious, since he had no backup. So, he began the trek upstairs, following the sound.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Deneuve and Foryst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deneuve and Foryst   Deneuve and Foryst I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:53 am

The second floor was clear with no one there, although there was evidence of a horrible attack in the master bedroom. There was a soft thud from the floor above, the attic, and a set of stairs made themselves apparent at the end of the second floor hallway.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Deneuve and Foryst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deneuve and Foryst   Deneuve and Foryst I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:56 am

Deneuve blinked and looked towards the stairs before he went towards the stairs. He remained cautious, as always, and fully prepared for any events.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Deneuve and Foryst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deneuve and Foryst   Deneuve and Foryst I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:16 am

(I'm gonna reply to this one before I go to bed just because I'm hooked on this one right now haha)

The attic was just as dark as the rest of the house save for the faint amount of light coming from the single candle lit in the corner of the room. There was a small bed placed near the candle and there was a form on the bed, silently watching the candle flicker in the faint breeze. At first glance it looked like a dead body, until the person shifted and looked back over its shoulder at the cop that came up the stairs. His eyes seemed to glow in the faint light of the candle yet they seemed so dull and lifeless and in the darkness it was hard to tell just who this person was, but they were obviously male. After a few moments, the male on the bed sighed and turned back to watching the candle, obviously not taking much care to the police offer in the attic with him.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Deneuve and Foryst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deneuve and Foryst   Deneuve and Foryst I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:24 pm

Deneuve stared and swallowed faintly as he entered into the room. The floorboards creaked under him and he immediately froze, fingers still tightly on the gun. Yet, he couldn't help it. His heart went out to this man who was probably the reason he was here to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Deneuve and Foryst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deneuve and Foryst   Deneuve and Foryst I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:36 am

The male on the bed remained silent and he sighed faintly. "If you're here to shoot me, just do it already," he grumbled quietly. "Please." He seemed so hopeless and so heartbroken.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Deneuve and Foryst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deneuve and Foryst   Deneuve and Foryst I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:25 pm

Deneuve was quiet, blue eyes soft as he watched the scene. Easily enough, he came to a decision and tossed his gun off to the side because really, he didn't feel as though he'd need it.

"I'm not here to shoot you." He said softly.

"I'm supposed to arrest you..." He didn't know if he could do that though.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Deneuve and Foryst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deneuve and Foryst   Deneuve and Foryst I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:01 pm

The male glanced over at the tossed away weapon and watched it. "Is it still loaded?" he asked quietly, his voice soft from not being used.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Deneuve and Foryst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deneuve and Foryst   Deneuve and Foryst I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:29 am

"If it was, I wouldn't let you use it." Deneuve replied, eyes flashing.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Deneuve and Foryst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deneuve and Foryst   Deneuve and Foryst I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:55 pm

The teenager watched the weapon, his eyes calculating. For the longest time he remained still before he suddenly bolted towards the weapon on the floor and managing to get his fingers on it before Deneuve got close. The male was fast.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Deneuve and Foryst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deneuve and Foryst   Deneuve and Foryst I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:20 pm

Deneuve gasped out and the moment he realised what had happened, he went after the gun as well, wrestling for it.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Deneuve and Foryst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deneuve and Foryst   Deneuve and Foryst I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:50 pm

At some point during the scuffle, the gun went off and the bullet ripped harmlessly through the window, shattering it. The teenager yelped softly and stumbled backwards, landing hard on his backside on the floor in front of the man. He was thin, scrawny looking being, with his hair tangled and matted and dark rings under his eyes from no sleep. It looked as if he hadn't eaten anything in ages and his thin shoulders sank as he realized he didn't have the weapon, only a new burn on his hand from when the gun went off.

He slowly looked up at the man, his soft, yet dull, blue eyes begging the man to train the weapon on him. His face had dried splatters of blood on it and his clothes were stained with blood as well.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Deneuve and Foryst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deneuve and Foryst   Deneuve and Foryst I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:37 pm

*Deneuve stared at him, his heart in his throat as his eyes met with the man's. It thudded there painfully and not for the first time, he hadn't a clue as to what to do.
*"I'm not going to shoot you." He said softly.
*"You're going to come live with me, okay?"
*The male on the floor shook his head slightly, bowing his head. He just wanted this life over. He slowly got to his feet and wrapped his arms around his thin body. "Wh-why can't you just shoot me?" he whispered, his voice cracking with sadness and he sounded weak. "Y-you could say I attacked you or something, no one would know."
*"Because, I can't." Deneuve whispered, voice strained.
*"I can't shoot you because I can't. I physically can't." He shuddered faintly and closed his eyes tightly, fists clenching.
*"I'm a pathetic cop really - a horrible one. If you wanted to get yourself shot, it's a pity that I'm the one that was sent."
*The male hugged himself tighter and slowly dropped to his knees in front of the man, crying softly. "Why?!" he suddenly cried out. He looked up at the man, obviously hopeless. "I'll do it myself!" He lashed out for the weapon again, trying to get a hold of it.
*Deneuve moved quickly, this time managing to get a hold of the weapon first. With practised ease, he managed to empty all of the bullets onto the floor and he tossed the gun further across the room.
*"No...you won't...."
*"No!" the teenager cried out in dismay and lightly clutched at the officer's uniform, sinking back to the floor, crying.
*Deneuve peered at him weakly, entire form seeming weak in itself considering he was perfectly alright.
*"I'm not going to let you kill yourself..."
*"Why?" the male asked with a sob. "It wouldn't hurt then."
*Deneuve knelt down and wrapped his arms tenderly around the male.
*"Yes, it would." He whispered softly.
*"Don't kid yourself."
*The male lightly returned the embrace, sobbing. "No, it wouldn't," he whimpered. "It wouldn't hurt anymore, it wouldn't!"
*"....yes, it would." Deneuve whispered.
*"It would hurt so much. How do you know that it wouldn't?"
*"I'd be dead! I wouldn't care!" the male replied miserably. "I just want it all to end!" he sobbed.
*Deneuve sniffed lightly and held the other tighter.
*"I'm going to make sure that doesn't happen." He whispered softly.
*"I know you want it to end, but what good would that do?"
*The teenager sobbed, shaking his head. "I don't care," he whimpered. "I don't care!" He sobbed, trembling and weak in the officer's arms.
*"You do care." Deneuve whispered, lightly rubbing his back.
*"I know you do."
*The male went silent, shaking his head and crying softly. "I don't want it to hurt anymore," he whispered.
*"I know." The officer whispered, rubbing his back lightly.
*"I know."
*The teenager bowed his head, resting it absently against the officer's shoulder.
*They sat like that for a long time before Deneuve suddenly shifted.
*"I need to get you out of here. Before back up comes." He said softly.
*"I'm not going to let you get hurt or arrested."
*The teenager bowed his head. "Wh-what do you want me to do?" he asked, wrapping his arms around his thin form again.
*"You're going to stay with me. You don't need to do anything, but follow me." Deneuve whispered softly.
*"I'm going to tell the station that I didn't find you."
*The male nodded slightly, his head bowed. "Okay," he whispered.
*Deneuve nodded lightly and lifted his talkie up to his lips, ushering the other to be quiet as he made the call.
*"This is Officer Asheley at the resident of the accused. The residence is empty."
*"Understood, Officer Ashley," came the reply. "Thank you, we'll send an investigation team as soon as we can." The teenager slowly got to his feet, trembling faintly.
*Deneuve sighed softly and stood up as well, his arm around the male rather tightly.
*"My house isn't far from here." He replied simply.
*"I'll get you there before the investigation team gets here."
*The male nodded slightly, his head bowed and he was trembling more at the thought of having to go downstairs.
*Deneuve was quiet for several moments before he swept the other up in his arms.
*"I'll carry you."
*The teenager yelped softly at suddenly being lifted into the man's arms. Deneuve could tell easily how undernurished he was simply by how light he was. "I-I can walk on my own," he whispered quietly.
*"I'm not going to let you walk on your own, though." Deneuve replied firmly.
*"Don't argue."
*The male bowed his head. "I-I wanna get something before we leave," he whispered.
*Deneuve was quiet and he nodded faintly.
*"Alright. Where is it?"
*The male shuddered. "Downstairs," he whispered. "I-I want tog et it. N-not you."
*Deneuve was quiet before he nodded, slowly placing the other on his feet.
*"Alright."
*The male didn't move for several long minutes before he turned and hesitated visibly at the head of the stairs before slowly heading down them. From what Deneuve saw when he first came in and from the way the male was acting, it was obvious that he hadn't been in the rest of the house for a very long time.
*Deneuve was quiet as he followed after the male quietly, expression dull.
*"Wh-what are they going to do with all this stuff?" the male asked, shaking horribly as he looked back at the man, his arms wrapped tightly around himself again as he slowly walked into one of the rooms on the first floor.
*"Some of it will be taken as evidence. I'm sure the rest of it will stay just as it is." Deneuve replied softly, watching him quietly.
*"S-so the h-home-" The male's voice cracked and he put his hand over his mouth, pausing for a moment. "The home videos," he whispered, tears rolling down his cheeks. "Will they stay here?"
*"They should." Deneuve whispered softly, reaching and lightly touching the other's shoulder.
*"You don't want to take them?"
*The male paused. "I don't know if I can," he whispered tearfully. "J-just thinking about it, is, is enough to break me all over again," he whimpered.
*"Then we won't take them." Deneuve replied softly.
*"If you ever want them, we can come back for them."
*The male paused and shook his head slightly. "I-I should take them," he whispered. "I don't want to lose them. They're all I have left."
*"Then we'll take them." Deneuve replied.
*"Lead me to them and I'll help you carry them to the car."
*The male nodded, walking over to a small cabinet in the living room. He opened it and fresh tears rolled down his cheeks. There were only about twenty or so DVDs of home videos, so there wasn't much to carry out to the car. The male looked away; he wasn't even able to touch them. "Th-those are them," he whispered and sobbed softly, stepping away from the cabinet. "C-can you get them?" he whispered, turning away and going to a different room where he picked up a dusty doll, a dusty teddy bear and a dusty pale blue blanket, holding them close to his chest.
*Deneuve watched him quietly, slowly nodded as he picked up the items easily.
*"Of course." He said softly.
*The male kept his eyes to the floor, bare feet stepping on the shattered vase without even noticing it. "D-do you have them?" he whispered, still trembling.
*"I have them." Deneuve replied, watching the other.
*"You're cutting your feet." He whispered softly.
*The teenager looked up at him. "Hm?" he murmured, walking up to the man. He shrugged. "A-are we leaving now?" he asked, sounding uneasy.
*Deneuve frowned deeply, watching the other with deep concern.
*"Yeah...." He muttered faintly.
*"Your feet. Aren't they hurting?"
*The male paused and glanced down at his feet. "Everything's numb right now," he whispered. "So no." He looked back up at the man and some fresh tears rolled down his cheeks.
*Deneuve's expression wilted lightly and he nodded weakly.
*"I'll take good care of that when we get to my house." He whispered softly.
*"Of what?" the male asked.
*"I'll make sure that you're not bleeding." Deneuve replied.
*"Oh," the teenager replied and shrugged. "Alright."
*"I'm going to take care of you." Deneuve assured him.
*"I promise."
*"Don't make promises you can't keep," the teenager replied.
*"I can keep this promise." Deneuve responded firmly.
*"I thought I could too," the male whispered. "Look where it got me."
*Deneuve frowned, eyes flashing.
*"I'm going to take care of you."
*The male was silent, hugging the objects to his chest. He paused and a panicked look passed over his face. He dropped what he was holding and spun around, running back upstairs to the attic. He dropped to his knees by the bed and pulled a small jewelery box out from under his bed and hugged it close. He slowly got to his feet, clutching the box and he blew out the candle before heading back down to where the officer was. He also picked up the things he had dropped, holding them close. "I-I'm sorry," he whispered. "I-I didn't want to leave without it."
*Deneuve stared at him before he smiled and nodded in understanding.
*"It's okay."
*The male hugged the four things close. "O-okay, w-we can leave now," he whispered, trembling again.
*Deneuve nodded lightly and led the way to the cruiser. Managing to open the door, he placed the items he carried in the back seat.
*The teenager continued to tremble, despite the warmth outside and he stood by the car in silence, not sure if he was supposed to get into the back of the cruiser or the front.
*Deneuve closed the door and smiled weakly at the other.
*"I'll help you into the front seat, okay?"
*The male nodded slightly, looking to the passenger seat of the car. "Why are you doing this?" he asked. "Why wouldn't you just kill me?"
*"I can't kill you." Deneuve whispered softly.
*"I can't...it's not right for me to do that. A- and I'm doing it because I want to."
*The male was silent. "Why were you going to arrest me?" he asked quietly. "For those men I killed?"
*Deneuve nodded slowly.
*"Yes. I was told to, anyway. As good as I am at my job, I'm also pretty bad at it."
*The teenager nodded slightly. "I wish you would have killed me," he said quietly, getting into the car.
*"I'm glad I didn't." Deneuve replied.
*"Because I'm selfish and know that I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if I did."
*"So why didn't you let me do it?" the male asked.
*"It's still the same thing." DEneuve replied softly.
*"I wouldn't have been able to live with myself for letting someone die so prematurely. I'm supposed to save lives - not let people die. I give people chances."
*"I don't want chances," the male replied and looked down at the objects in his arms. "I want to be with my family."
*"....would your family want you to kill yourself?" Deneuve finally asked.
*"You might be alone and sad and torn up without them, but do you think that they'd want you to take your own life and die?"
*The male bowed his head and fresh tears rolled down his cheeks. "No," he whimpered. "No."
*"It hurts." Deneuve said softly.
*"It feels as though your heart's been ripped out, but we have to live for those who can't live anymore."
*"I-I couldn't protect them," the male whispered. "They cried out for me to save them and, and I couldn't." He sobbed and clutched at his hair, tugging on it. "I couldn't save them."
*"I know." Deneuve whispered weakly.
*"I know...."
*"No," the male whispered. "No, you don't. You can't possibly know what that's like!"
*Deneuve was quiet, fingers gripping the steering wheel tightly.
*"....you're right. I'm sorry. I shouldn't talk. I don't know anything. It's an insult for me to say anything."
*The male sobbed, turning to clutch the objects he had in his lap. "I want them back," he whispered. "I want them back, I want to hold them again."
*"I know." Deneuve cringed at the sound of his voice.
*The male sobbed, pressing his face into the tummy of the teddy bear and he softly cried. He was such a broken man now.
*Deneuve was quiet the entire drive, just listening to the other sob. He felt so helpless.
*The male had gone quiet by the time they reached Deneuve's house. He kept his eyes downcast as he slowly got out of the car, still holding the objects he took from his home.
*At first oppurtunity, Deneuve wrapped his arms tightly around the male and held him close to his chest, not saying a word.
*The male gasped softly and whimpered faintly before he managed to put one arm around the man, still clutching his few belongings to his chest as he returned the embrace.
*"I don't have anything to say that'll make you feel better." Deneuve whispered.
*The male shook his head; he didn't want words, he just wanted comfort.
*Deneuve nodded lightly and held him close.
*He was quietly, simply remaining still as he held him.
*The male trembled in Deneuve's arms and after a while, he stepped back with a soft sob. "Y-you need to get back to work," he whispered, rubbing the tears from his eyes.
*"yeah." Deneuve sighed, looking back to the door of his house.
*He led the male to the door and held it open for him.
*"Go inside. I'll be back in a few hours."
*The male nodded before he paused again, that same panicked look passing through his eyes. "Wh-what about the videos?" he asked.
*Deneuve paused and blinked before he went back to get them, bringing them inside.
*"Here. They're on the table here." He said softly.
*"We'll move them to their own box later."
*The male nodded again. "O-okay," he whispered. "U-uh, m-may I borrow your shower?" he asked. "A-and a blanket?"
*"Of course. You can borrow whatever you want. We're roommates now." Deneuve smiled.
*"Make yourself at home."
*The male nodded, stepping into the house and looking around quietly. "Thank you," he murmured.
*"Don't thank me." Deneuve said softly.
*"I didn't do anything."
*The male nodded, gently setting the objects in his arms down on the couch. He looked around quietly and sighed. "Where's your shower?" he asked.
*"Upstairs on the left." Deneuve replied softly.
*"I'll see you when I get back."
*The teenager nodded and headed up stairs in search of the bathroom.
*Deneuve sighed softly as he moved back to the cruiser to return to the scene.
*By the time he got home, the male was clean and curled up on the couch with a blanket covering his body. He lay staring at the blank television, obviously naked under the blanket. He had the three objects cradled in his arms. Now that he was clean, it was obvious that he held some of the beauty he had before but he was still horribly undernourished and sleep deprived.
*Deneuve was tired, stiff and sore, but pushed all those things aside as he saw the other. Then, an immediate thought came to him.
*"I'm going to make some dinner." He said simply.
*"What can you hold down?"
*The male shook his head. "I don't eat," he murmured quietly.
*"You need to eat something." Deneuve replied firmly.
*"I'm not just going to let you starve."
*"I don't eat," the male repeated.
*"You will today." Deneuve responded, frowning.
*"I mean, you can't live unless you eat, right?"
*"I've lived five months without it," the male replied.
*Deneuve stared, eyes a little wide.
*"Um...how?"
*The male shrugged. "I don't know," he replied. "I just know I don't eat. Whatever I've tried to eat in the past only ends up coming up on me."
*Deneuve frowned lightly.
*"Maybe something light then...like soup..."
*The male sighed. "I don't eat, Officer. I'm sorry."
*"Well, you're going to." Deneuve rpelied.
*"I'm not going to if you won't."
*The male looked up at him and paused. "What?" he asked quietly. "Why?"
*"Because, it's not right." Deneuve replied.
*"I...can't if you refuse to. I don't know....it's not right for me to just continue on as if you're not a human being."
*"I'm not a human being," the male replied, sitting up and letting the blankets fall to around his middle. "So you'll be fine."
*"That's beside the point." Deneuve argued.
*"I just can't. It's not right."
*The male sighed, shaking his head. "Alright, fine," he grumbled, hugging the teddy bear, doll and small baby blanket close to his chest. "I'll eat whatever you make me."
*Deneuve nodded faintly and lightly touched the other's shoulder.
*"Alright." He sighed.
*"It'll be something light....I promise."
*"Mm hm," the brunette replied with a sigh, setting the objects in his lap and lightly brushing his fingers over the doll's hair.
*Deneuve was quiet for a moment before he smiled weakly.
*"First though, I think you should put on some clothes. I'll see what I have upstairs for you, yeah?"
*The male looked up at him. "You won't have anything that'll fit me," he replied.
*"Anything is better than you walking around naked." Deneuve replied.
*"Am I right? Even if it's just a too big shirt and too big boxers. Much better than nakedness.""
*The brunette shrugged. "I guess," he replied.
*Deneuve sighed lightly before he smiled weakly.
*"I'll be right back." He said softly, heading upstairs to look for some clothes.
*The male returned to brushing dust off the doll he held and he sighed, fresh tears brimming in his eyes. "I'm sorry," he whispered to the doll. "I'm so sorry."
*Deneuve returned shortly after with some clothes in his arms. He was quiet as he peered at the other, unsure of what to say. Words choked in his throat.
*The brunette hugged the doll close and sighed, brushing his tears away before he looked up at the man. "D-did you find anything?" he asked quietly.
*"I found some things." Deneuve replied softly.
*"I think they should fit okay..."
*The brunette nodded. "Okay," he mumbled, carefully setting the three objects down on the couch beside him. He held the blanket around his thin waist and got to his feet. His ribs were visible from beneath his skin and he paused before quickly wrapping the blanket around his shoulder to prevent the man from seeing just how thin he was.
*Deneuve stared for a moment, his eyes dulling faintly with slight depression before he sighed.
*"I'll start dinner." He murmrued softly.
*The brunette nodded slightly and took the clothing from him. "Do you have a bathroom down here that I can get dressed in?" he asked quietly, his head bowed.
*"Just on the door on the right." Deneuve replied, indicating.
*"I'll see you afterwards, I guess."
*The brunette nodded again and headed over to the bathroom to dress. After a few moments, he came out again, hugging the blanket he had wrapped around himself and placing it on the couch. The clothes were obviously too big on him, but they hid his thin form perfectly. He wrapped his arms around himself and walked into the kitchen in search of the officer that had brought him here.
*Deneuve was making simple soup from a can. It was quick and it was easy. He seemed slightly slumped and looked slightly exhausted himself - perhaps from the days events, but one couldn't be entirely certain. He glanced over his shoulder and blinked slightly, smiling weakly.
*"So...a little big, but they fit sorta..."
*The brunette nodded slightly. "Ya," he replied. "Thank you."
*"You're welcome." Deneuve whispered.
*"I'm glad. I'll get you some proper clothes next time I'm out....I'll need your size, but it'll be easy enough for me to do."
*The male nodded and slowly sat down at the table. "Um, may I ask you something?" he asked.
*The officer lifted his head and blinked.
*"Mm? Of course." He said softly.
*"What is it?"
*"What do I call you?" the brunette asked.
*"Oh...right. I...haven't really had the chance to introduce myself. Um, I'm Deneuve Ashely. You can call me Den if you like though." The officer replied softly.
*"What's your name?"
*The male looked up at him and sighed. "Foryst," he replied simply. "But you should probably already know that if you were supposed to arrest me, right?"
*"Yeah." Deneuve shrugged.
*"It doesn't hurt to hear it from you though." He smiled weakly.
*"It's...almost like a fresh start between us, I guess. I don't know. I say stupid things sometimes, ignore me when I do, okay?"
*Foryst watched him and sighed before he got up and went to the man, slowly wrapping his arms around the man's waist. "Thank you," he whispered.
*Deneuve was genuinely surprised at the sudden embrace, but he soon smiled and lightly returned the embrace.
*"Don't thank me." He replied softly.
*"I didn't really do anything."
*Foryst shook his head slightly. "Thank you," he repeated and sighed. "Do you really think I could have a fresh start?"
*"Of course I do." Deneuve replied, smiling faintly in an assuring manner.
*"After my parents abandoned me and my brother, we had to start a fresh life without them." He said simply.
*"I know it's not the same thing, but in the light of traumatic and horrific events, it is possible...."
*Foryst nodded, bowing his head and stepping back. "I'm sorry," he said quietly.
*"What are you sorry for?" Deneuve blinked.
*"You don't have any reason to apologise whatsoever."
*"I killed seven men, Den," the brunette replied, looking up at him. "And then stuck their heads on stakes out in their front yards. That's why you were coming to arrest me. I'm sorry doesn't even cut it for what I did to them." He bowed his head and shook it. "But they deserved so much worse for what they did to my family. My children, my wife." He shook his head again, bringing his hands up to his hair and gripping it tightly. "No, no, I'm not sorry," he whispered. "I would do it again if I were given the chance."
*Deneuve stared at him and smiled weakly, nodding in his attempt to understand. He blinked and turned his head slightly as he tended to the soup.
*"So, as I said, there's no reason for you to apologise."
*Foryst was quiet and he sighed, going to sit back down at the kitchen table. He shuddered suddenly and sighed, wrapping his arms around his body and resting his head against the table.
*"I know that I'd kill if anyone were to hurt my brother." Deneuve said softly.
*"He's all I have - so I guess it's understandable. But....that's still not the same, I guess." He took on a conflicted expression.
*"I...can't ever say that I understand."
*Foryst shook his head. "That's what I said," he whispered. "No one can ever understand."
*"I can try." Deneuve replied softly.
*"It's not the same, but I can try and I won't judge you."
*Foryst looked up at him. "Thank you," he said quietly.
*Deneuve smiled weakly and nodded.
*"There isn't anything to thank me for, but...you're welcome."
*The male nodded quietly, looking down at his hands as he waited for the soup he was dreading to eat.
*Soon enough, Deneuve had placed a small bowl of the soup in front of Foryst, lightly biting his bottom lip.
*"It's only a small bit for now...since it's clearly been awhile since you've eaten anything..."
*The brunette sighed, looking down at the soup. "Okay," he mumbled quietly. He sighed, picking up the spoon and slowly, very slowly, started eating.
*Deneuve watched him quietly, biting his lip before turning his attention to his own soup.
*Foryst managed to finish his bowl of soup and sat still for a few moments. He shook his head slightly before he suddenly bolted towards the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.
*Deneuve gasped softly in surprise and flinched faintly, holding his head a little. After a few moments, he stood and went after Foryst.
*Foryst was leaning against the sink, his face dripping with water as he had just washed his face and he looked over at the man with a sigh. "Sorry," he whispered. "I tried."
*Deneuve lightly placed his hand on Foryst's back and shook his head.
*"It's okay. You have to start somewhere." He replied simply.
*Foryst nodded slightly and sighed. "You're not gonna stop eating now, are you?" he asked him worriedly.
*"No, but neither are you." Deneuve replied softly.
*"We'll try again later...maybe some crackers or something."
*Foryst sighed and nodded, wiping his face dry on his hands. "Maybe a cracker," he muttered.
*Deneuve nodded.
*"It's light enough - maybe you'll be able to hold that down." He watched Foryst quietly.
*"Are you tired? You look tired..."
*Foryst shook his head. "I can't sleep," he replied.
*Deneuve was quiet.
*"Oh..." He murmured softly, sighing and closing his eyes.
*"I think I'll take the day off tomorrow..."
*The brunette looked over at him. "Why?" he asked.
*"I don't want you to be here all by yourself." Deneuve replied softly.
*"You look like you've been by yourself for awhile."
*Foryst shrugged. "What another few hours?" he asked.
*"That's not the point." Deneuve replied.
*"I could use a day off anyway."
*The brunette sighed and nodded slightly. "Alright," he replied.
*Deneuve smiled weakly and sighed.
*"I'll book it off now, alright? I've lost my appetite for now anyway."
*Foryst sighed, bowing his head. "Sorry," he mumbled.
*"Mm? What are you apologising for? You didn't do anything wrong." Deneuve assured him softly.
*"Really."
*Foryst sighed. "You lost your appetite because of me," he replied.
*"Nah. I wasn't that hungry to begin with." Deneuve shrugged with a smile.
*Foryst sighed and nodded. "If you want me to sleep, then you should find a very strong sedative and make me overdose on it," he said, leaving the bathroom.
*Deneuve stared after him quietly before he sighed and closed his eyes, following after him quietly before heading to the phone.
*Foryst sat back down on the couch and sighed, curling up on it.
*After the phone call, Deneuve went to the couch and watched Foryst quietly.
*"So...you don't sleep at all?" He asked softly.
*"No...I guess not...nightmares..."
*Foryst nodded. "I go over that night whenever I sleep. I see it all, hear it all, and I'm reminded of how helpless I was and couldn't do anything to save them, or stop the horrors that were happening to them," he said quietly.
*Deneuve was quiet and he nodded, eyes flickering for a moment.
*"Yeah."
*"So if you can find a really heavy sedative, then I'll sleep, otherwise, I won't," Foryst replied.
*Deneuve nodded faintly and sighed.
*"I think I can. If you're up for it."
*"It'd probably be for the best," Foryst replied.
*Deneuve nodded and sighed softly before he smiled weakly.
*"I should be able to find some..."
*Foryst nodded. "Okay," he replied.
*Deneuve sighed lightly.
*"...morphone would be strong enough, right?"
*"Ya, morphine should work," Foryst replied. "Get a lot of it though."
*"Yeah...I think i can do that." Deneuve sighed softly - he knew some people.
*Foryst nodded slightly. "Thank you," he replied.
*"You're welcome." Deneuve replied softly.

*It was about an hour or so later that Deneuve left the house. When he returned, he brought a bag of sedatives with him. He didn't say where he got them from, but in the end that didn't really matter.
*"These should help you." He murmured softly.
*"Here. As many as you need. I...have an endless supplier, I guess you could say."
*Foryst nodded and sighed. "Where can I sleep?" he asked and glanced to the couch expectantly.
*"I have a spare bedroom." Deneuve replied, smiling faintly.
*"Or, if you feel better, you can stay in my room." Deneuve shrugged lightly.
*"Wherever you want to, but I'm making sure you're getting a bed."
*"Wh-where would you sleep?" Foryst asked the man.
*Deneuve smiled and shrugged.
*"I have a spare bedroom. I dunno...it's entirely up to you. I...just figured that maybe you'd like company when you sleep. I don't know..."
*He shifted awkwardly.
*"It's entirely up to you."
*Foryst was quiet, his head bowed. "Y-you wouldn't mind sleeping with me?" he asked quietly.
*"Of course not." Deneuve smiled faintly.
*"If you want me to, I have no problem with it at all. It's nice to actually have company..."
*Foryst nodded. "Can we do it that way?" he asked.
*"Of course." The officer smiled happily.
*"We can do it that way."
*Foryst nodded, taking multiple pills of the morphine and sighing softly. "I-I should get to that bed," he mumbled, the medication already starting to take effect on him and he slumped against the man, clutching at him lightly to try and stay upright.
*Deneuve held him up easily and soon lifted the other into his arms.
*"I'll carry you there."
*Foryst sighed faintly and lay his head against the man's shoulder, the drugs in his system putting him to sleep in record time.
*Deneuve watched him quietly and he carried Foryst to his bedroom, resting him on the bed. Afterwards, the officer changed into some more sleep-friendly clothes.
*Before he climbed into bed for some sleep himself.
*For the first time in a long time Foryst slept peacefully.

The months went by and Foryst got better with each passing day. He was sitting curled up on the couch reading a book he had recently gotten from the library when Deneuve came in from work. He looked up at him and smiled faintly. Foryst was doing so much better than when Deneuve had first found him. He had gained weight and was back to eating regular, full meals, however he still couldn't sleep properly and there were many nights when he would wake up in a panic after having tried to sleep. Most nights he simply stayed awake, although there were also nights when he would take morphine to get some decent sleep. He made sure though, to only take them when he really needed them to prevent himself from getting addicted to it.
"Hey," the brunette said, setting book down. "How was work?"
*Deneuve looked up and smiled weakly, stretching one arm above his head. He yawned and shrugged.
*"All's good. I'm tired though...." He sighed, shaking his head before he looked back to Foryst.
*"It....was a long day."
*Foryst nodded and sighed, getting up and going over to him. "Sit down, I'll give you a massage, okay?" he asked softly.
*Deneuve blinked and looked over at him before nodding and sitting down on the couch.
*"Okay..."
*The brunette walked up behind him and gently undid the man's jacket, pushing it aside before he undid the button down shirt he was wearing as well. He slipped his warm hands under the shirt and slowly started massaging the man's shoulders with expert hands.
*Deneuve gasped softly and moaned, shuddering lightly.
*"Th- that feels good..."
*Foryst smiled and nodded, continuing to massage the man until all the knots were out of Deneuve's shoulders.
*By that point in time, Deneuve was hardly making a sound. He was smiling gently, eyes lightly closed.
*"A- ah...thank you..."
*Foryst smiled and nodded, slowly wrapping his arms around Deneuve's neck, hugging him. Over the past few months, the two had gotten quite close, although they had yet to become actually intimate, although that was inevidable. The brunette slowly slipped his hands further down Deneuve's shirt, skimming his lips across Deneuve's neck.
*Deneuve gasped softly, cheeks a little red before he smiled.
*"Th- that feels really good."
*Foryst nodded slightly, lightly skimming his fingers over Deneuve's abs as he pressed kisses to the man's neck, slowly undoing more of the man's shirt.
*Deneuve gasped faintly in surprise, his eyes a little wide at the sudden gesture. He smiled though and moaned softly.
*Foryst smiled faintly and pressed tender kisses to Deneuve's jaw, gently turning the man's head to kiss his lips with such a soft, tender kiss.
*Deneuve gasped softly and moaned as he returned the kiss affectionately.
*"Mm...."
*After a few moments, Foryst pulled away and sighed softly, walking around in front of the man and holding his hand out to him, his face flushed pleasantly.
*Deneuve took Foryst's hand and smiled as lightly leaned forwards to kiss him.
*Foryst returned the kiss, lightly cupping Deneuve's cheek and slowly snaking his arms around the man's neck, straddling him slowly.
*Deneuve moaned softly and kissed Foryst deeper, breathing softly.
*"Mm...."
*Foryst released a soft moan, pressing himself against the man and slowly deepening the kiss even more.
*Deneuve wrapped his arms securely around Foryst's waist and he lightly sucked at the other's throat.
*Foryst tilted his head back and moaned, slowly rocking his hips against Deneuve's hips. "Oh," he breathed with a moan.
*"A- ah...Foryst..." Deneuve breathed softly.
*The brunette moaned softly and kissed Deneuve again, slowly tugging Deneuve's shirt off him, skimming his fingers along Deneuve's arms.
*Deneuve swallowed thickly and he bit his lip lightly before returning the kiss firmly. He lightly clutched at the other, breathing softly.
*Foryst moaned softly and gentyl shrugged out of his own shirt, skimming his fingers down Deneuve's chest, still rocking his hips against the man.
*"S- sh- should we go to a bed?" Deneuve whispered.
*The brunette nodded slightly, lowering his head to nibble on the man's neck. "Mm, we should," he moaned softly.
*"O- okay then." Deneuve breathed softly, shuddering and moaned softly.
*"Th- then l- let's go...yeah?"
*Foryst moaned and nodded, reluctantly getting up and taking Deneuve's hand, leading him up to the bedroom.
*Once in the bedroom, Deneuve leaned up and kissed Foryst deeply before lightly taking him to the bed.
*Foryst moaned, tugging him down to the bed on top of him and kissing him hungrily, lifting his hips up against the man.
*Deneuve returned the kiss firmly, lightly playing his hands down Foryst's sides.
*The brunette moaned, rocking his hips and reaching between them to get Deneuve's belt and jeans undone, pushing his hands into the man's pants and lightly stroking him with a moan.
*Deneuve gasped and moaned loudly, shifting his hips and enjoying each touch.
*"A- ah...F- Foryst..."
*Foryst moaned again and slowly pushed Deneuve's pants down as far as he could. "Take them off," he moaned and lifted his own hips to undo his own jeans.
*Deneuve nodded and easily slipped out of his pants with a small grunt.
*"A- alright."
*Foryst licked his lips slowly and lifted his hips again to pushed his own pants down his hips, chewing his lips slightly as he now lay nude on the man's bed.
*Deneuve moaned as he peered at the other, blue eyes shining.
*"Y- you look so good..." He whispered softly.
*The brunette smiled faintly and beckoned the man closer with a finger, chewing his lip expectantly.
*Deneuve nodded and moaned softly as he shifted himself to the other's want.
*"A- ah..."
*Foryst moaned softly, snaking his arms around Deneuve's neck and hugging him close as he kissed him, lifting his hips and rocking them gently against Deneuve's.
*"A- ah...." Deneuve breathed softly, grinding himself lightly against Foryst.
*The brunette gasped softly before reaching between his legs and gently gripping Deneuve's member. He positioned him at his entrance and gently guided him inside, tilting his head back with a moan. "Ah, Den," he moaned.
*"A- ah...." Deneuve breathed softly.
*"F- Foryst....y- you feel so good..."
*Foryst moaned, nodding slightly. "S-so do you," he moaned, slowly rocking his hips. "Ah, D-Den, I need more."
*Deneuve nodded and pushed himself a little deeper within the other, breathing softly.
*"A- ah..."
*The brunette gasped softly, lifting his hips with a moan. "Oh," he moaned, chewing his lip slightly and clutching at the man on top of him.
*"A- ah..." Deneuve breathed as he shifted himself against Foryst.
*Foryst moaned, arching his back and meeting Deneuve's thrusts with his own, his lips releasing soft moans and whimpers of pleasure in the man's name all throughout their act of love making.
*When Deneuve finally came to his release, he shuddered and pressed a firm kiss to Foryst's lips. Peering into his eyes, he smiled gently and kissed him once more.
*A look of pure passion passed over Foryst's face when he released and he gasped out the man's name loudly, whimpering in pleasure. He moaned and returned the kiss, hugging Deneuve close and trembling faintly in the man's arms.
*Deneuve nuzzled Foryst's chest lightly and sighed, curling against him pleasantly.
*"Mm..."
*Foryst curled up close against Deneuve, resting his head against the man's shoulder. "Th-this doesn't make things weird between us, does it?" he asked uneasily.
*"No." Deneuve breathed softly, kissing Foryst's lips.
*"Not at all."
*Foryst sighed softly and smiled, nodding. "Good," he whispered and returned the kiss. "What happened at work?" he asked softly.
*"Mm...nothing much." Deneuve whispered softly.
*"They're still looking for you, but....I think it's becoming a cold case now."
*Foryst nodded slightly and sighed. "Den? What, what happens if they find me with you?" he asked uneasily.
*Deneuve was quiet before he shrugged.
*"Don't worry about it." He whispered softly.
*"They won't."
*Foryst bowed his head and nodded slightly. "Ya," he mumbled and sighed, cuddling up close to the man.
*Deneuve kissed Foryst again in an assuring manner.
*"They won't."
*Foryst looked up at him, still a little worried and he nodded slightly.
*"I promise." Deneuve whispered softly.
*"I promise they won't."

~*~(NEW)~*~

Foryst nodded and sighed. "I believe you," he whispered. "I trust you." He smiled faintly. "Cuz I really don't wanna go to jail."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Deneuve and Foryst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deneuve and Foryst   Deneuve and Foryst I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:02 pm

'I don't blame you for that." Deneuve mused faintly.

"But don't worry about it. It won' t happen."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Deneuve and Foryst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deneuve and Foryst   Deneuve and Foryst I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:20 pm

Foryst nodded slightly, although still looked worried as he curled up against Deneuve's bare chest. He flushed faintly. "That felt really good," he whispered, referring to their love making just moments before.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Deneuve and Foryst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deneuve and Foryst   Deneuve and Foryst I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:39 pm

Deneuve smiled and kissed the other softly.

"It did." He whispered.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Deneuve and Foryst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deneuve and Foryst   Deneuve and Foryst I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:45 am

Foryst nodded slightly. "Did you enjoy it too?" he asked, chewing his lip uneasily.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Deneuve and Foryst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deneuve and Foryst   Deneuve and Foryst I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:09 pm

"I did." Deneuve smiled faintly.

"I definitely did."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Deneuve and Foryst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deneuve and Foryst   Deneuve and Foryst I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:05 pm

Foryst nodded and sighed softly, relaxing against him. "What would you like for dinner?" he asked, lightly tracing shapes on Deneuve's chest.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Deneuve and Foryst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deneuve and Foryst   Deneuve and Foryst I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:59 pm

"Anything you want to make. I eat anything." Deneuve grinned faintly.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Deneuve and Foryst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deneuve and Foryst   Deneuve and Foryst I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:54 pm

Foryst nodded slightly. "Alright," he replied and sat up with a sigh. "I'll be back then." He got up, pulling on his jeans before heading towards the door.

Last edited by Chaey on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Deneuve and Foryst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deneuve and Foryst   Deneuve and Foryst I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:32 pm

(don't you mean, Foryst? XD)

Deneuve blinked as he watched the other leave quietly before sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deneuve and Foryst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deneuve and Foryst   Deneuve and Foryst I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deneuve and Foryst
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next