Python and Virgo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Python and Virgo to work on their RPs!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jade and Guy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Jade and Guy Empty
PostSubject: Jade and Guy   Jade and Guy I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:20 pm

(Alrighty, so, Jade and Guy Razz I'm assuming Luke is best buds with Guy and Peony and Saphir are best buds with Jade. I'm keeping Jade a Necromancer, and I'm keeping Peony an emperor- I think this should be on a different planet so that it fits better, cuz there's no emperor's and dance bars in the same time period on earth haha Razz
So ya, there will probably be appearances by Anise, Natalia and Tear -I figure this could be a Tales of the Abyss fanfiction- Razz so we may as well have the others show up some time too Razz and Asch can be a friend of Guy's as well Smile I want Sync and Ion to be in it too Razz along with some of the other God-Generals, but they'd be more mellow than they are in the game Razz and more fun Razz and Arietta won't die and yada yada yada haha ya... anything else I think of I'll let you know haha, but ya, it'd be more modern times for this and there should be appearances from the others Razz we'll see how well we can capture them Razz)

The tall brown haired man walked into the bar and sighed, glancing around. The blonde he had arrived here with suddenly gripped his arm and pointed excitedly to the dance floor. "Oh looky, Jade! There's even a dance floor!" he said with a laugh.
"How lovely. Are you going to attempt to dance and make a fool of yourself again, Your Majesty?" the brunette asked, a hint of sarcasm to his monotone voice. The blonde laughed, not taking the insult that had just been thrown at him.
"We should so dance!" he said happily. A white haired man, a few years younger them followed after them.
"Dancing is for the weak," he said, holding his head high. "Why must we come here anyway? And I'd like to point out, that I am not gay. So I don't see why I was dragged to this place." The blonde laughed.
"Let loose a little, Saphir. This won't kill you and they play all the best music here! I love this place!"
"For someone who has better things to do than dance and get drunk all night long," Jade said.
"What was that?" the blonde asked, looking to the brunette, but Jade just smiled his casual smile, his red eyes twinkling faintly.
"Oh nothing at all, Your Majesty," he said. The blonde grinned and turned back to face the dance floor, already bobbing to the music playing.
"Mm, I'm gonna dance for a bit. One of you wanna get us a table or something to sit at?" he asked and before either of the other two could say anything else, he had disappeared into the crowd. Saphir stared after him and looked to Jade.
"You're just gonna let him go?" he asked him. Jade shrugged nonchalantly, his hands clasped casually behind his back.
"I don't see why I shouldn't," he replied, his eyes in the direction of the bar. "What harm can he do?" he asked. Saphir stared at him.
"He's the Emperor, Jade! Someone could hurt him!" Jade rolled his eyes.
"Peony's right, Saphir. Loosen up. What harm can a little fun cause?" he asked, looking over at Saphir. The white haired man stared at him, his mouth hanging open. Jade smiled and reached out, tapping Saphir's chin. "Go find us a table, hm? I'll get some drinks." And without another word, Jade left Saphir standing there as he headed over to the bar.
Back to top Go down
https://pythonvirgo.forumotion.com
Virgo

Virgo

Jade and Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade and Guy   Jade and Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:42 am

Gailardia Cecil had to wonder exactly why he had chosen bar-tending as his career. Especially in such a crowded and popular bar. It wasn't that the pay was bad - it was actually quite good and some of the best that he could ever acheive, but surely he could've actually done something other than bar-tend. Like be a mechanic. Or...something else.

Okay, so maybe working here at Midnight Pleasures gay bar was really the only option he had. So it was crowded, big deal. At least here, it was a cesspool of semen and sweat and testosterone instead of feminine fluids and all that sort of thing. Not that Guy had anything against women or their bodily functions, but something about them just sent shivers down his spine and made him run away fearing for his very life.

He'd never touched a woman - he couldn't stand within five feet of one, never mind touch a woman. Which was exactly why he was so incredibly glad that he was batting for the other side. If he had been straight with a fear of women, that would have just been incredibly cruel of God to do.

Juggling some bottles of fancy liqueur, some of the men swooned at Guy's immense and near-perfect hand-eye coordination. Well, he would have liked to say that they swooned. Perhaps that was just a fantasy of his.

Nonetheless, he poured the drinks effortlessly and rid himself of those who had been there. He was then left standing and cleaning up glasses and the counters, blonde bangs falling into eyes the colour of the depths of the ocean.

Right. This was why he chose to bar-tend here at this particular bar - because there was no women and he was pretty good at it. At least in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Jade and Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade and Guy   Jade and Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:53 am

Jade glanced back over his shoulder and shook his head as he watched Saphir search for a table. He smirked and turned his attention back to the bar. He paused as he saw the blonde that was working the bar and he grinned faintly, slowly looking him over the best he could from the other side of the bar. He walked up to the bar and tapped it with a finger, getting the blonde's attention.
"Hey sexy," Jade said to the blonde. "Can I get three coolers and the time you're off work?"
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Jade and Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade and Guy   Jade and Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:04 am

Guy stared blankly at the attractive brunette in front of him, something building up in both his throat and his belly. Something he really did try to ignore, but oh, it was so, so hard.

He understood part of the request - three coolers. That he understood. The rest of it, however, caused a glaze of confusion to fall over his eyes.

"Uh...wha?" It wasn't an elegant way of asking this attractive stranger to repeat himself, but Guy was still working on improving his social skills.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Jade and Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade and Guy   Jade and Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:48 am

Jade grinned. "Three coolers," he said slowly. "And the time, when you get off work." He said the whole thing slowly so the male could hear him and understand him. Of course, he knew the blonde heard him the first time, he simply said it again to see if he could get this cutie to blush.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Jade and Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade and Guy   Jade and Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:53 am

And predictably, Gailardia's face turned the brightest red that it could possibly ever turn. Then, he huffed faintly.

"I- I heard you...." He muttered faintly, sure he should feel at least somewhat insulted, but not saying anything about it.

He was still on the job after all.

He did get hit on from time to time, but never by someone this attractive and this straightforward.

Placing the coolers down on the counter in front of the brunette, Guy remained tinged a healthy shade of pink.

"But are you entirely serious?" He asked, eyes watching him closely as the pink faded.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Jade and Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade and Guy   Jade and Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:03 am

Jade smirked. "I most certainly am," he replied. "What time do you get off work? I plan on taking you home with me."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Jade and Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade and Guy   Jade and Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:15 am

Oh, this one was so incredibly blunt. Strangely enough, Guy found it attractive and intriguing. There was a faint element of mystery around him that drew Guy to him.

"W- well...u- um...a- about two hours?" Guy blinked.

"Yeah. About two hours." There was no way that the bar tender was going to say no to this.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Jade and Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade and Guy   Jade and Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:16 am

"Good," Jade replied, taking the three coolers and setting down the money for them. "I'll come find you in two hours. Don't run off now," he said with a hint of playfulness to his voice. He winked at Guy before he turned and headed away from the bar, rejoining his friends.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Jade and Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade and Guy   Jade and Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:21 am

Guy remained tenderly flushed and he swallowed thickly.

"W- what just happened?"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Jade and Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade and Guy   Jade and Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:27 am

"Looks to me like you're gonna get some hot tail tonight," one of his co-workers said to him, delivering glasses that needed to be washed to him. "Lucky bastard."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Jade and Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade and Guy   Jade and Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:30 am

Guy flushed again and smiled a little awkwardly.

"Haha...yeah, I- I guess so." He mused faintly.

"This isn't anything like me at all, but the mysterious types always intrigue me."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Jade and Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade and Guy   Jade and Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:34 am

"Obviously so do the older types," the male replied with a laugh. "He's gotta be what? At least twice your age?"
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Jade and Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade and Guy   Jade and Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:36 am

Guy snorted faintly.

"I wouldn't say that. He's not even close to forty two. Mid-thirties maybe?" The blonde mused.

"At least he'll prove to be interesting and intellectual conversation."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Jade and Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade and Guy   Jade and Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:41 am

The other male stared at him. "Damn, Guy, you better not be going with him just to talk to him! You have to bang him, and then come back and tell me what it was like!"
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Jade and Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade and Guy   Jade and Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:44 am

Guy jerked faintly and flushed deeply.

"A- w- wha?! I- I dunno...um...it's been awhile?"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Jade and Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade and Guy   Jade and Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:56 am

"All the more reason for it now," the male laughed. "Are you submissive or dominant?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Jade and Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade and Guy   Jade and Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:59 am

"Gah!" Guy stared at his collegue with wide blue eyes.

"W- what the hell kind of question is that? I- is that really your business?"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Jade and Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade and Guy   Jade and Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:05 am

"I'm just curious," the other male laughed. "But seriously dude. You have to bang that guy. It'll be a waste not to!"
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Jade and Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade and Guy   Jade and Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:06 am

"If it happens, it happens." Guy spluttered faintly in response, cheeks heated.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Jade and Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade and Guy   Jade and Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:19 am

"Mm mm. If it doesn't work out with you, send him my way. I'd love to do him," the male said, glancing over at the direction of the brown haired man that had been talking to Guy only a few short minutes ago. The male grinned and headed off to wait more tables.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Jade and Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade and Guy   Jade and Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:30 am

Guy spluttered once more and remained flushed before returning to work. Still, he would casually glance up every once in awhile and flush deeper when he located the attractive blunt brunette from before.

He couldn't say that he was against getting sexed up by that, but a one night stand typically wasn't his style.

...not that he really had one.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Jade and Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade and Guy   Jade and Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:52 am

Two hours later, the brunette kept his word and found Guy again. "So, you're off work now?" he asked him.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

Jade and Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade and Guy   Jade and Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:54 am

Guy jumped faintly and flushed, nearly dropping the glass he held in his hand. With quick reflexes, he managed to catch it and sighed a heavy sigh of relief.

"Don't sneak up behind me." He muttered faintly.

"But yeah, I'm done work."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Jade and Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade and Guy   Jade and Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:02 am

Jade smirked faintly. "Shall we dance or shall I just take you home with me now?" he asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jade and Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade and Guy   Jade and Guy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jade and Guy
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Python and Virgo :: Roleplays! :: RPs :: New!!-
Jump to: