Python and Virgo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Python and Virgo to work on their RPs!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mocha, Katara and Oedipus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Mocha, Katara and Oedipus Empty
PostSubject: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:43 pm

"Oh my god!" Katara laughed. "This is the best concert ever!" She turned to look at her companion and laughed, hugging him tightly before she started singing along with the song the band was playing.
Back to top Go down
https://pythonvirgo.forumotion.com
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:47 pm

The dark, coffee skinned male laughed happily and grinned wide as he returned the embrace, happily bouncing and singing along with the band as well. He wore a bright, rather glittery top and his long, deep brown hair swayed and bounced with him. Really, he'd been doing this since coming into the concert so it was amazing that he still had that amount of energy - to all but Katara really.

"Wooo! Ooh! And they sexy too!" He laughed happily, grinned wide before leaning over and lightly kissing the girl's cheek.

"Not as sexy as you though ~"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:55 pm

Katara laughed and hugged him tighter, dancing with him to the song before she released him to dance on her own a bit, gazing up at the band on stage, although particularly the guitarist to the left directly in front of where they were.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:04 am

Her partner grinned faintly before he rose warm brown eyes to where Katara was looking. He continued to bounce and dance along with the music quite happily, his energy not dying for one moment. He couldn't help, but think that the guitarist was particularly attractive. There was nothing wrong with having an opinion on the matter, since with a glance to his partner, he could tell that she agreed.

"Mm ~" He grinned wide as he brushed his hair from his face - it kept falling there with each one of his excited bounces.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:07 am

Katara looked over at him and laughed. "Oh Mocha!" she called out over the loud music. "Isn't this awesome?!" she laughed and hugged him again. "And he's so hot too!" she said into her partner's ear, grinning and looking up at the guitarist. She physically froze as she saw him watching the two of them now.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:12 am

Mocha laughed happily and nodded as he returned the embrace and grinned as he glanced up to the guitarist. He didn't freeze up and instead kept bouncing with Katara lightly in his arms. He winked at the guitarist and beamed wider.

"Mm-hm! He is! He's a sexy one, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:13 am

The male on stage smirked faintly, watching them and licking his lips slowly before he glanced at his guitar. Katara squealed softly and bounced with Mocha. "Oh he definitely is!" she laughed. "Can you imagine getting with him?"
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:30 am

Mocha laughed and nodded as he bounced continuously.

"Mm-hm! Oh definitely! Threesome!" He laughed and wriggled about excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:33 am

Katara laughed. "Oh my god! Can you imagine?!" she laughed and looked back up at the guitarist. "Oh god! It'd be incredible!" She suddenly kissed Mocha's lips deeply.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:34 am

Mocha returned the kiss deeply and moaned softly as he brushed himself up against her.

"Mm, it'd be more than incredible!" He breathed softly.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:37 am

Katara moaned softly, her cheeks flushing and she laughed and danced against him, moaning softly before glancing back at the guitarist, who was watching them closely and it wasn't hard to tell what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:44 am

Mocha followed Katara's gaze and then grinned through the kiss as he waved cheerfully at the guitarist with a rather seductive wink. He moaned softly before turning all of his attention to the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:03 am

Katara moaned into the kiss before gently breaking it. "I think we may be in business," she whispered to him, looking up at the guitarist who was smirking faintly as he played, watching them.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:05 am

Mocha moaned softly and grinned as he glanced to the guitarist again, this time skillfully blowing him a kiss.

"Oh yummy!"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:08 am

Katara laughed and continued to dance to the music. Sure enough, after the show, someone came to get the two of them, leading them backstage.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:10 am

"Oh! Oh! This is so exciting!" Mocha laughed happily as he bounced.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:24 am

Katara laughed. "Did you have a redbull or something before you got here?" she asked, hugging him. "You're super bouncy today."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:26 am

"I had a mocha latte ~" Mocha laughed brightly.

"And a Snickers bar. Oh! I love Snickers!"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:29 am

Katara laughed, shaking her head and hugging her partner as they followed the man leading them to where the guitarist wanted them. He was in his personal dressing room, relaxing in a very comfy looking chair when they came in and he grinned, watching them. "So you're the two who were making sexy faces at me," he said with a strange, yet attractive accent.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:32 am

Mocha immediately dragged Katara towards him and grinned faintly, wriggling his hips about rather seductively.

"Mm, so?" He breathed faintly in response.

"Were we naughty? Oh! Are you going to punish us? You're really sexy, you know. I'm surprised no one else was making such sexy faces at you. Or were we the only ones worth dragging back here?"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:36 am

The male watched him casually and smirked faintly. "You were the only ones dragging back here because you were the only two that I could tell were already a couple," he said to them. Katara grinned.
"So you like couples?" she asked.
"I like this couple," the male replied. "What are your names?" he asked, sitting up straight.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:37 am

"Mm, Mocha." Mocha breathed faintly as he watched the other through warm brown eyes.

"And this is Katara. My sexy babe, right, Kat?"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:40 am

Katara grinned and nodded, leaning against Mocha. The male nodded. "Mm, I'd tell you my name, but I don't like my name. So you guys can call me Oed," he said.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:41 am

"For Oedipus, right?" Mocha breathed faintly as he held Katara close, smiling at the other male.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:44 am

The male made a face and sighed. "Ya," he replied. "Also the name of the band. People love to pick on me because of it." Katara smiled and leaned forward, closer to the male.
"We won't," she breathed, licking her lips, her lips so close to his. He watched her for a moment before smirking.
"Mm, I'm glad," he whispered and suddenly pulled the two of them closer to him. "So, what sort of punishment should I give you to for making those faces?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mocha, Katara and Oedipus
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next