Python and Virgo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Python and Virgo to work on their RPs!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jaye and Lorelei

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Virgo

Virgo

Jaye and Lorelei - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:04 am

Lorelei grinned faintly as she leaned a little closer to Jaye.

"So! What do you do? I mean, seriously, you're sexy, so I'm guessing you have a pretty awesome sexy sort of job, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:04 am

Jaye smirked. "I'm the lead singer in a rock band," he replied, watching her.
Back to top Go down
https://pythonvirgo.forumotion.com
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:06 am

Lorelei's eyes widened before her own smirk widened and she crept up closer to him.

"You know, you have one of the sexiest asses I have ever groped. I guess it comes with being a sexy rock star, eh? You know, you could totally grab my own awesome ass and I wouldn't even care. Dad's all bark and no bite with Mom around anyways."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:10 am

Jaye grinned. "I might take you up on that offer, but unlike Gilbert, Marco is all bark and bite," he replied and winked at her. Oh, he was definitely going to get with this one, come hell or high water.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:12 am

"Some other time then? When the unawesomeness of them isn't around?" Lorelei offered, her grin widening showing her pearly white canines.

"Like, maybe a date or somethin'? That'd be pretty awesome."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:17 am

Jaye smirked, licking his lips and revealing his own sharp canine teeth. "Mm, how's tomorrow night?" he asked casually, slipping his hands into his jeans pockets.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:20 am

"Lorelei ~" Gilbert whined and the eighteen year old waved him off before she smiled happily in response to Jaye's question.

"Mm! Tomorrow is awesome enough for me."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:22 am

Jaye smirked. "Alright then," he replied. "Tomorrow night is it." Marco sighed.
"Gilbert, relax," he said. "Jaye's a good guy."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:24 am

Gilbert pouted faintly, clearly not amused with the thought of his little girl dating, but said nothing more. Instead, he chose to bury his face in Seneca's shoulder.

"Mm..."

Lorelei rolled her eyes before grinning at Jaye.

"Awesome. I'll leave planning to you then. I'm no good with little details."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:26 am

Jaye smirked. "Don't worry about a thing," he told her. "I'll handle it all." Seneca sighed and lightly played his fingers through Gilbert's hair, nuzzling his neck.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:30 am

"Sweet." Lorelei practically moaned and Gilbert groaned.

"Noooooo...." He mumbled into Seneca's shoulder.

"Seneca, why do they have to grow up?"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:32 am

Seneca sighed. "Cuz that's just how it works," he whispered softly. Their dark haired son frowned.
"Dad? I don't understand. I've been dating for the last two years and you never once made a fuss about it," he said. "Why are you doing it now with Lore?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:36 am

Gilbert immediately lifted his head and sniffled in an exaggerated manner.

"Because, she's daddy's awesome little girl. I don't want her dating until she's thirty three. You, on the other hand, I don't need to worry about you."

Lorelei pouted faintly at this statement.

"Dad! I'm perfectly capable of being awesome enough to protect myself. You're just a stick in the mud."

Gilbert gasped.

"I am not! That's a horrible insult! I'm awesome!"

Lorelei stared blankly before glancing to her brother.

"Dad has issues, Blaze. Issues that make him unawesome. Let's leave it at that."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:38 am

"Gee, thanks Dad," Blaze mumbled, rolling his eyes. Marco rubbed his forehead and Jaye stared at them quietly. He wasn't going to get into this.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:39 am

"What?" Gilbert asked, blinking and breaking from his whining as he stared at Blaze.

"You'll understand when you have your own daughter to worry about. Seriously."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:44 am

"So, sons aren't as important as daughters?" Blaze asked, folding his arms across his chest. "Is that what you're telling me?"
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:46 am

"No! That's totally not what I said." Gilbert pouted at being misunderstood.

"I don't need to worry about you. Seriously, when was the last time you got in trouble for spray painting your teacher's car? Awesome prank by the way, Lore. ANYWAY, you're totally more responsible and that awesome shit. Less likely to get hurt. Lorelei and Abel are two people I need to focus on so they don't get hurt, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:52 am

"Ah, so you don't worry about the smart one then," Blaze replied. "Because you think he can't get himself into trouble." Seneca watched Blaze and shook his head slightly. He knew his son was just pulling Gilbert's leg. It was something he did often, really, but Gilbert didn't catch on until something accidentally hurtful was said.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:56 am

Gilbert puffed out his cheeks faintly and Lorelei seemed to have the same look on her face.

"Hey! I'm awesome smart!"

"There's different kinds of smart.' Gilbert muttered.

"I just know I need to look after them more and you totally know it too."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:58 am

"Ah, I see. So out of the three of us, they're more important than I am cuz they get into trouble more," Blaze replied. Seneca stepped forward.
"Blaze, that's enough. You know perfectly well what your father means, now stop smart mouthing him," he said firmly. Blaze looked to Seneca and sighed, looking away. "You're just as important as the other two are, so don't you dare even think for a moment that you're not."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:05 am

Gilbert seemed extremely wilted by the statement that Blaze had thrown at him, entire form slumped in defeat. It was a look not often seen on him - a rarity in itself.

"I...I'm going to awesomely help out in the kitchen..." He murmured faintly, eyes downcast.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:16 am

"Gil," Seneca said sadly and shot Blaze a glare. Blaze rolled his eyes and went to sit on the couch in the living room. Marco sighed and Jaye arched an eyebrow before looking to Lorelei.
"Does that happen a lot?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:19 am

Lorelei sighed softly and nodded, glancing towards Blaze faintly.

"They butt heads so often it's crazy. Dad tries, but Blaze can be such an ass sometimes. Though it's not all his fault, mind you. Dad...well..." She shrugged faintly.

"You've seen him. He's an awesome dad and all, but he's not all there a lot."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:34 am

Jaye nodded slowly. "I see," he replied. "That sucks, I guess." Marco sighed.
"Hopefully he'll be back to normal soon," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:35 am

"Depends." Lorelei muttered.

"He gets upset at these times. It's not awesome of him, really, but Dad's surprisingly sensitive."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaye and Lorelei
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Python and Virgo :: Roleplays! :: RPs :: New!!-
Jump to: