Python and Virgo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Python and Virgo to work on their RPs!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hinder and Deneuve

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42
AuthorMessage
Virgo

Virgo

Hinder and Deneuve - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:03 am

Deneuve nodded slightly and smiled assuringly.

"Yeah." He murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Hinder chewed his lip and looked up at Deneuve. "Do we have to?" he asked miserably, although he knew he had no choice.
Back to top Go down
https://pythonvirgo.forumotion.com
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:06 pm

"Yes." Deneuve replied softly.

"I don't want you to be hurt anymore."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:17 pm

Hinder chewed his lip and nodded slightly. "I really don't mind it all that much though," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:25 pm

Deneuve made a sound, as though he were being strangled before he sat himself up forcefully. His eyes, usually so gentle and forgiving and full of mirth were stormy as he stared at Hinder.

"Well I mind it!" He replied forcefully, emotion leaking through his tone as almost desperate and exasperated and even angry perhaps.

"You're just frightened and I understand that, but I am not going to just stand by and let you get hurt because 'you really don't mind it all that much'. It's a God damned lie and you know it."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:32 pm

Hinder winced, bowing his head as he remained silent. "I'm sorry," he murmured, his voice quiet and small. He sat up and slipped from the bed, gathering up his clothes and starting to put them on, keeping his eyes to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:43 pm

Deneuve's temper cooled quickly and he took on a look of shame at his outburst, inwardly curling in upon himself. It was rare to see him upset, but the thought of someone he cared about getting hurt and being told not to do anything was too much.

"Maybe I'm just selfish." He finally murmured softly.

"I became a member of the police force to help people - because helping people makes me feel good inside." His voice was soft and his shoulders were slumped as he refused to make eye contact with the other male, instead turning his body slightly away.

"I don't want people to hurt anymore and if they don't want me to help, then what else can I do? I've seen a lot of people die because they didn't want my help."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:33 am

"I want your help," Hinder whispered. "I'm just afraid of the consequences it'll bring about. The consequences that include me, my brother and my mother. He's going to take it out on them and me and then he's going to turn it around and somehow pin the blame on you. For all I know, you could end up losing your job because you're helping me. He's an asshole, and a big one at that, but he's still very well known and people trust him and look to him during important tasks. I'm sorry, but I'm not thinking about myself when I say it's alright. I don't want my mom to end up unhappy. I don't want my brother to end up on the streets. I don't want you to lose your job. And if his abuse of me prevents all of that..."

Hinder wrapped his arms around himself. "How's that saying go? The good of the many outweighs the good of the one? I don't want to be selfish and cause more suffering than I already do." He sat down on the end of the bed.

"I mean, ya, my goal in life is to piss off my step-dad, but that's my goal and I'll deal with the consequences of it. I don't want to drag others into it when I know it'll mean harsher punishments for them." He sighed. "I'm sorry," he mumbled and got up again. "We should get to my place. My mom'll be outside by the pool by now and that's when she's most reasonable to talk to."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:12 pm

"I don't care about my job." Deneuve replied earnestly.

"I'll find somewhere better." His eyes hardened.

"I just don't want you to be hurt anymore." He whispered, taking Hinder's hand tightly before holding him close.

"I'm going to take care of the three of you to the best of my ability."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:06 pm

Hinder bowed his head, leaning into the embrace and nodding slightly. "Okay," he whispered. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:59 pm

"You're welcome." Deneuve whispered softly, nuzzling Hinder's neck affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hinder and Deneuve   Hinder and Deneuve - Page 42 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hinder and Deneuve
Page 42 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42