Python and Virgo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Python and Virgo to work on their RPs!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is Not a Horror Movie!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Virgo

Virgo

This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:46 pm

Williams shifted his hips on Aaron's lap almost smugly as he smirked, keeping his face close.

"Mm, I want to watch you squirm."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:01 am

Aaron's cheeks flushed and he tilted his head back slightly before glancing down at Matthew's hips. "Is that how you think you're going to break me?" he hissed. "It'll take more than that. Much more than that!"
Back to top Go down
https://pythonvirgo.forumotion.com
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:06 am

"I know." Matthew purred softly, pressing his face against Aaron's neck and running his tongue along his throat.

He paused, placing tender bites along the throat and humming as he did - shifting his hips again.

"I'm just taking it slow. I have patience, Pet."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:18 am

Aaron shuddered and moaned, arching his back slightly and lifting his hips a bit against Matthew's at the bites the blonde placed against his neck. "That's a lame excuse for bites, Captain," he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:24 am

"It's just a ruse, Pet." Matthew sneered, biting hard at a revealed shoulder - blood trickled from the bite.

"Now, I mean them."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:30 am

Aaron gave a soft yelp and moaned loudly. "Ah yes," he moaned. "Fuck." He shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:40 am

Matthew smirked and licked the blood from his lips before he bit down again and again, allowing a faint moan to bubble in his throat.

"You're my wench and no one else's."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:44 am

Aaron shuddered and smirked. "Mm, you're going to have to give me a reason to only give myself to you, Captain. Otherwise I may just decide to seek attention elsewhere."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:46 am

Matthew's eyes smouldered and he pressed himself closer to Aaron, grinding his hips against his hard erection.

"Because you are mine." He ground out.

"You are no one else's."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:52 am

"Oh god," Aaron moaned, shuddering and looking down at their hips. "Then what are you waiting for, Captain?" he sneered. "Fucking prove it. Prove that I'm only yours."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:57 am

Matthew growled and shifted himself again, leaning and pushing his lips hard against Aaron's - he took this opportunity to nudge himself between his captive's legs.

His movements were fluid and smooth and it was not long after he had pushed himself into his lover forcefully - but not enough to actually hurt him.

"You're mine."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:16 am

Aaron cried out, arching his back, his eyes wide. "Oh my god," he gasped loudly, shuddering. Zoe watched intently, chewing her lip as Aaron tried his damnedest not to writhe in his pleasure, his back arched and his head tilted back, his hips pressed firmly against Captain Williams'. Aaron looked up at the Captain, his face flushed and his eyes full of lust and unadulterated desire. "I-is that the best you got, Captain?" he hissed, shuddering. He couldn't deny that it felt so good to have his lover be so rough with him. He loved it!
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:59 pm

Captain Williams smirked wide as he pushed himself deeper into Aaron, leaning down and biting down hard at his skin.

He licked the blood away from his lips in an almost savoury way.

"Scream and I'll give you the best I have. Beg."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:19 am

Aaron moaned loudly, shuddering in pleasure. It took all he had not to give in and he looked up at Captain Williams, watching him hungrily. "I-I will never b-beg," he hissed quietly, letting his body writhe a bit at the feel of his dominant partner within him.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:53 pm

Williams shifted only slightly within Aaron and he smirked.

"Non?" He purred.

"So, you do not want it, then?"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:36 pm

"I do," Aaron hissed, lifting his hips. "I just won't beg for it, Captain."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:07 pm

"Oh, you'll beg." The Captain breathed as he bit at Aaron's skin.

"I'll make you beg."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:14 pm

Aaron yelped softly, clutching at the man above him and digging his nails into Captain Williams' skin. "I-I'd like to see you try," he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Williams purred absently as he sucked at the bloody bite mark before biting down on it again.

"Mm, then you'll see me try, Pet."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Aaron cried out softly in a pained pleasure and growled faintly afterward at the fact that Captain Williams had made him do that. "Then what are you waiting for?" he growled. "I am your wench, Captain. Use me how you wish."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:43 pm

Captain Williams smirked victoriously as he thrust himself into Aaron, licking at the bite wound at the same time.

"Mm, I plan to. Verbally beg me, though, Pet. You know what I want."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Aaron gasped, tilting his head back, his body arching in need as he lifted his hips slightly against Captain Williams'. His mind went temporarily blank, focusing on the pleasure of having his lover thrust into him. "I-I will never beg," Aaron moaned, his eyes closed and his face flushed.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:38 am

Williams smirked as he bit at the other's skin again, thrusting against him.

"I'll make you beg."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:02 pm

Aaron moaned loudly, arching his body, lifting his hips and moving them against his partner. "Ah," he moaned. "Never."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:42 pm

Matthew's eyes flickered and his smirk widened as he ran his tongue along Aaron's throat.

"Mm...no?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Horror Movie!   This is Not a Horror Movie! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Not a Horror Movie!
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Python and Virgo :: Roleplays! :: RPs :: New!!-
Jump to: