A place for Python and Virgo to work on their RPs!!!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

High School Never Ends!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Chaey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   Tue May 10, 2011 11:35 pm

"I know she's a gift," Savion replied, setting down another card, this one an eight. "Diamonds. But I just can't seem to get over how I got her. I know I shouldn't dwell on the past, but it still bothers me."

Only the dead have seen the end of war.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
http://pythonvirgo.forumotion.com
Virgo

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   Wed May 11, 2011 4:36 pm

Alfred placed down a two of diamonds.

"Pick up two." He said softly, eyes flickering up to Savion slightly.

"How you got her...?"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   Wed May 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Savion hesitated, his eyes to the table as he picked up two cards. "It's not important," he replied, putting down another diamond.

Back to top Go down
Virgo

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   Wed May 11, 2011 5:01 pm

Alfred fell quiet as he placed down another card.

"Okay. If you don't want to tell me, you don't have to." He replied softly.

"I don't want to be annoying or anything..."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   Wed May 11, 2011 5:02 pm

"I haven't told anyone about it," Savion whispered. "I'm sorry."

Back to top Go down
Virgo

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   Wed May 11, 2011 5:09 pm

"It's totally cool." Alfred replied, grinning a little.

"You don't need to tell me."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   Wed May 11, 2011 5:12 pm

Savion nodded. "It's your turn," he murmured, nodding to the cards.

Back to top Go down
Virgo

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   Wed May 11, 2011 5:42 pm

Alfred blinked and then nodded, placing down another card.

"Right..."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   Wed May 11, 2011 5:48 pm

(This is continued on Yahoo Messenger and I will post the conversation at the end of the day so it's here Smile )

Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   Thu May 12, 2011 12:28 am

Savion watched the card for a moment before glancing to the ones in his hand and setting down the same number but a different suit. "So whereabouts do you live?" he asked softly.
"I live just a bit away from the school." Alfred grinned.
"A little bit on the outskirts, actually. A few blocks? Too far to walk, but close..."
Savion nodded slightly. "That's not too bad," he replied. "I live in town. Walking distance, although it's kind of a lengthy walk, but I don't mind it."
"Really?" Alfred mused faintly, grinning a little.
"I guess I'll walk with you then, since we're going to your place after school. Well....we'll have to walk anyway since you walk to school, right?"
Savion nodded. "I can't afford a car," he replied.
"Well, that's not so bad." Alfred grinned.
"Walking is good for you! I go jogging like, as often as I can!" Alfred beamed happily.
"If I could walk to school, I totally would."
Savion smiled and nodded. "I wonder if you ever pass my house," he murmured. "Well, my apartment now. I couldn't afford the house with Rosary with me."
"I might, who knows?" Alfred grinned a little.
"I always take the same route since it's long and pretty awesome. It's like...almost two hours long./"
"Wow," Savion murmured. "You go jogging for two hours?"
Alfred nodded, smiling happily.
"I'd go longer, but I need to do my homework and stuff...boring crap." He pouted slightly.
Savion nodded. "That makes sense," he replied softly.
Alfred nodded, grinning happily as he continued their game.
"So, what class do you have next?"
"Ancient History," Savion replied. "What do you have?"
"I have Phys. Ed." Alfred beamed.
"That's a class I'm good at!"
Savion smiled warmly. "That makes sense," he replied. "Since you can go for a jog for two hours."
Alfred grinned a little and nodded, looking up at the clock before turning his attention back to Savion.
"It's the only class I really like."
Savion nodded. "I bet," he replied. "I don't think I'd be any good at it though."
Alfred tilted his head slightly and then smiled.
"I think you could be ~ "
"How?" Savion asked, looking up at him. "The most exercise I do is taking care of Rosary and working." He paused and his shoulders sank slightly. "I have a night shift tonight," he murmured.
Alfred paused a moment and then grinned.
"I'll baby sit for you tonight no problem!" He replied happily.
"Really. I'm comin' to your place after school anyway."
Savion chewed his lip. "You don't mind?" he asked.
"Of course not!" The blonde looked rather forward to it actually
"I don't mind at all!"
Savion nodded slightly. "Okay," he murmured. "Thank you." He paused again. "But what about your parents?" he asked.
"They won't mind." Alfred mused happily.
"They're busy with other things right now."
"Well, you should at least let them know that you won't be home," the black haired male replied, tucking some of his hair behind his ear.
"I will." Alfred smiled happily.
"I'll do that at lunch when we're on our way somewhere awesome."
Savion frowned and nodded slightly. "Alright," he replied. "Um, thank you."
"You're welcome." Alfred beamed happily before he paused.
"You really don't mind, right?"
Savion smiled and shook his head. "No, I don't," he replied. "I think it's really nice, even though we only just met a little while ago. I really appreciate it."
"Really?" Alfred asked, perking up happily.
"It's always good to have company at lunch time, so it's awesome."
Savion nodded slightly. "I guess," he replied. "I've only ever had lunch alone."
Alfred pouted slightly and then grinned.
"Well, not anymore!" He beamed.
"From now on, you're eating lunch with me ~"
"I am?" Savion asked, sounding a little uneasy. "Um, alright."
"Mm-hm!" Alfred beamed.
"It's going to be awesome ~"
"Ah, alright," Savion replied, setting down another card. "Last card," he murmured.
Alfred blinked and then peered at Savion slightly before he placed down another card.
"....are you okay? Did I say something not good?"
Savion picked up another card, unable to put down his last one. "No, no, it wasn't anything you said," he replied with a smile at him.
"....are you sure?" Alfred asked.
"I'm sorry if I did....apparently I get annoying..."
Savion shook his head. "No, you're not annoying me, Alfred," he said softly. He chewed his lip and sighed. "I-I just rarely, if ever, bring a lunch to school," he admitted quietly. "I mean, sometimes I bring whatever I have lying around the house, but most times I just don't bring one."
"....is it cuz you don't have time?" Alfred asked.
"I already knew you didn't bring a lunch today. You hesitated when I asked about it."
Savion bowed his head. "Ya," he replied quietly. "Or the money. Most of my paycheck goes to rent and then the rest goes to getting formula and diapers for Rosary. Whatever's leftover I use for groceries, like milk or butter or things like rice and pasta. Sometimes, when I've worked more, I can afford vegetables and some sort of meat, but most of the time I can't." He shrugged. "I manage though."
Alfred was quiet for a bit before he smiled happily.
"I'm totally getting you lunch from now on." He beamed happily.
"That's one less thing for you to worry about then!"
Savion stared at him and shook his head. "No, I can't ask that of you. I can't."
"You're not asking me." Alfred replied, still smiling.
"I'm offering and there's a diference. I'm going to drag you along anyway and pay for you anyway."
Savion shook his head slightly, tears glistening in his eyes. "But, I-I-you-why-" He didn't seem to know what to say and he bowed his head, going quiet. "Thank you," he whispered.
"You're welcome ~" Alfred beamed, leaning over the table slightly.
"Someone needs to look after you."
Savion flushed and nodded. "Thank you," he whispered again and paused. "Can we go to places that let you take away the food you don't eat?" he whispered, trying to think of ways to keep at least some food in the house for him.
"Of course!" Alfred grinned happily.
"We'll go wherever you want to ~"
"I don't know very many places though," Savion replied. "I walk past them sometimes, but I've never gone in."
"Then, I'll show you some awesome places." Alfred grinned.
"You're gonna like all of them!"
"Ya?" Savion murmured. "I guess so. I hope so."
"You will!" The blonde beamed happily, eyes shining.
"I like every place around here and I'm sure that you'll like at least something..."
Savion nodded. "Thank you," he said. "For doing this for me."
"It's not a problem." Alfred grinned.
"It isn't ~"
Savion nodded slightly. "I really to appreciate it," he said. "I just wish there was something I could do in return."
"You're hanging out with me." Alfred beamed, shrugging.
"That's pretty cool return enough, yeah?"
"It is?" the black haired male asked quietly. "Is that really enough?"
"Of course it is." Alfred grinned.
"It's always awesome to make a new friend."
Savion smiled faintly and nodded. "Thank you," he replied.
"You're welcome ~" Alfred laughed happily.
"It's going to be awesome, you'll see."
Savion nodded and paused as the bell rang, sighing softly. "I should get to class," he said, setting down his cards.
Alfred nodded faintly and started putting them away.
"I'll see you here at lunch, okay?" Alfred mused softly.
"it'll be awesome."
Savion nodded, getting to his feet and picking up his backpack. "Where should I meet you?" he asked.
"Just right here." Alfred replied, smiling.
"At this bench. It'll be easy to find."
Savion nodded. "Alright," he replied. "Enjoy your gym class."
"I will! Enjoy your history class ~" Alfred beamed happily, gathering his things and stuffing them in his bag,
Savion nodded. "Thank you," he replied and headed out of the cafeteria, heading to his ancient history class.
It didn't take long for Alfred to be on the way to his next class and to start getting ready. He was looking forward to lunch more than he normally did, however.
When lunch came around, Savion didn't show up for at least ten minutes and when he did, his hair was wet, soaking his shirt and he had the starting of a black eye. "I-I'm sorry I'm late," he said, trembling faintly. "D-do you still want to go out to lunch?" he whispered. "It, it's okay if you don't want to anymore."
Alfred looked to him, eyes flickering filled with concern.
"Of course I still want to." He stated simply.
"First off, what the hell happened?"
Savion shook his head, wiping water out of his eyes. "It's no big deal," he replied. "Can we go?"
"It is a big deal." Alfred muttered faintly.
"We can go, though. We'll talk about it on the way, okay? If someone's beating you up, the hero ain't gonna stand for it!"
Savion nodded slightly, gripping the strap of his backpack. "I'm sorry I'm late," he murmured.
"It's okay." Alfred replied softly, gently reaching out and absently ruffling Savion's hair in a playful affectionate manner.
"It's all cool, really."
Savion nodded slightly, bowing his head and walking with Alfred out of the school. He remained silent until they were off the school property. "I was on my way to meet you and they jumped me."
Alfred watched Savion for a moment, eyes flickering.
"...who jumped you?" He asked softly.
"Some football players," Savion replied. "Jack and Niel." He shuddered, wrapping his arms around himself. "They stuffed my head into the toilet," he whispered quietly, closing his eyes.
"....those bastards?!" Alfred growled faintly.
"I thought I taught them a lesson already! Looks like I'll have to teach them again." He paused a moment and then grinned a little at Savion.
"I'll deal with that tonight, though."
Savion shook his head, looking over at Alfred with wide, red irised eyes. "Don't, please. It's fine," he replied.
"It's not fine." Alfred smiled.
"After school, I'll have a talk with them. Easy peasy."
Savion chewed his lip. "Please don't," he whispered. "It'll only make things worse for me."
"It stopped the bullying for Mattie." Alfred replied simply, eyes firm.
"Don't think ignoring things will make it go away, Savvy. Sometimes, you have to deal with it, right? I won't stand for my friends getting beat up."
Savion was quiet, his head bowed. "I'm sorry," he murmured quietly.
Alfred sighed and gave a small smile.
"Don't apologise. Really - it's good. Let's not worry about that right now. We'll do that later, right? After lunch! It'll be awesome."
The black haired male nodded . "Okay," he murmured and sighed. "Wh-where are we going?"
"There's this little diner just down the street. It's awesome and has like everything there. Burgers....other food. I've only had the burgers since they're my favourite, but I'm sure everything else is awesome."
Savion nodded. "Alright," he replied quietly. "We can go there."
"...you sure?" Alfred murmured faintly, blinking.
"I want you to enjoy it too."
"I've never been to any of these places, Alfred," Savion replied, wringing water out of some of his hair. "I'm taking your word for it."
"Alright." Alfred murmured faintly, blinking before he grinned.
"You'll like it, I'm sure!"
Savion nodded and smiled. "I hope so," he murmured and wiped some tears from his eyes.
Alfred paused and watched him quietly before he grinned a little.
"Don't cry ~"
He beamed, hugging Savion.
Savion bowed his head, wrapping a single arm around Alfred. "I'm sorry," he whispered quietly, his voice quivering.
Alfred blinked and then grinned a little, hugging him happily.
"It's all good." He whispered softly,
"You'll feel better when you get some lunch in ya ~"
Savion nodded, wiping more tears out of his eyes. "Thank you," he whispered and stepped away from Alfred. "We don't have a lot of time now. We should get going."
Alfred blinked and then nodded as he happily began to lead the way towards the restaurant.
"If you want to stay away from school longer, it's totally okay. I have math next anyway and it's entirely up to you whether or not you want to go back to the school."
The black haired male was quiet. "I shouldn't," he murmured. "But I don't want to go back there."
"Then we won't." Alfred grinned happily.
"No need to worry about it if you don't want to."
"But what about you? You shouldn't skip class just because of me."
"Meh. I'll hand in the work tomorrow." Alfred shrugged and grinned.
"I'm not worried about it."
Savion sighed and nodded. "Alright," he murmured.
"It'll be awesome to hang out anyway." Alfred beamed.
"I have my cards and we could play more games and stuff."
Savion nodded again. "Alright," he replied. "Which restaurant are we going to?"
"It's just a block away ~ um...Donabies, I think." Alfred mused faintly.
"It's really good food, anyway." He grinned, reaching and absently grabbing Savion's wrist as he led him.
"It's not far at all!"
The black haired male nodded, walking with him and occasionally wiping some water away from his face from his still wet hair. "Thank you for doing this," he whispered. "Thank you."
"It's not a problem at all ~" Alfred beamed happily.
"Anytime, really. I don't mind."
Savion nodded and looked up as they reached the restaurant. "Is this it?" he asked.
Alfred looked up and smiled brightly, nodding.
"This is it ~"
Savion nodded and followed Alfred into the restaurant. His stomach grumbled the moment he smelled the delicious food cooking in the kitchen and he placed a hand against his stomach, blushing.
Alfred looked over to him and then smiled.
"Hungry?" He mused softly.
"Don't worry! We'll eat soon, alright?" It didn't take them long to be seated after that and soon enough they had their drinks and were looking through the menu.
"Pick whatever you want." Alfred stated simply.
"It doesn't matter what."
Savion nodded slightly, looking through the menu. All of it sounded so good. He chewed his lip slightly and picked the club sandwich and fries with a salad as the side dish.
Alfred, as he had said before, had got himself a cheeseburger with fries and gravy. He hummed softly as he sipped at his pepsi, grinning a little at Savion.
"It all sounds really good, yeah?"
Savion nodded slightly. "Ya, it does," he replied quietly. "Do you always eat out?"
"Mm-hm." Alfred beamed.
"Well, for lunch, anyway. Papa makes some awesome dinner...I know how to cook a little bit too, so I do sometimes."
The black haired male nodded slightly. "That's good," he replied.
Alfred grinned and nodded, looking pleased with himself.
"Maybe I'll cook for you sometime ~ It'll be awesome!"
Savion smiled. "I'd like that," he replied softly.
"Yeah?" Alfred blinked before he beamed happily.
"I'll do that sometime soon then ~"
Savion paused and nodded slowly. "Alright," he whispered. "I-I've never had a friend like you."
Alfred paused for a moment and peered at him.
"Huh? Really? Why not? You're awesome."
Savion shrugged. "I've been too quiet for people to make friends with me, I guess," he replied. "I'm afraid of people stabbing me in the back."
Alfred pouted faintly, reaching over and ruffling Savion's hair again.
"I won't ever do that!" He assured the dark haired male with a bright grin.
"Heroes don't back stab their friends ~"
Savion flushed at Alfred ruffling his hair and he looked up at him. "You promise?" he asked.
"Totally." Alfred grinned.
"I promise!"
The black haired male smiled and nodded. "Thank you," he whispered.
"You're welcome ~" Alfred beamed.
"You have my word now. It's everything, you know. Heroes never lie."
Savion smiled. "That's good to know," he replied, leaning forward slightly and pausing as their meals arrived.
Alfred immediately beamed, thanking the waiter before turning his attention to the food on his plate happily. Almost immediately, he reached for his burger.
"This is going to be so awesome."
Savion nodded, watching him and looking down at his own meal. There was a lot more here than he had expected and he smiled faintly. This would be his dinner as well. He smiled and started eating his fries first.
Alfred took a large bite out of his burger eagerly and swallowed, humming softly.
"This is so good...orgasmic ~ not that I know what that's like..."
Savion bowed his head, remaining silent as he picked at his food, his hunger leaving him for a little while.
Alfred paused as he watched Savion - already done with his burger.
"...is it good?"
Savion looked up at him and smiled faintly. "Well, the fries are," he replied. "I haven't tried the sandwich yet."
"I'm glad you're enjoying it." Alfred beamed.
The black haired male nodded slightly and after a few more fries, started on his sandwich, occasionally sipping his drink.
Alfred munched on his fries quietly, watching the other and soon he was done his lunch and sipping at his drink.
Savion soon grew full with still more than half his fries and sandwich left over, as well as his salad. He sipped his drink again and sighed, wishing he could eat more, but knowing if he did, he'd end up being sick; he wasn't used to having such big meals. He flushed faintly. "Is, is there any way I can save this for later?" he asked.
Alfred blinked and then smiled, nodding and he called over the waiter who soon boxed what was left over of the meal for Savion before returning it to him.
"See? Now you can eat it later." The blonde beamed happily.
"So....where do you want to go after I pay for this?"
Savion smiled. "Um, I don't know," he replied. "Maybe the park? With the pond?"
"Great!" Alfred grinned.
"Want to get some ice cream first?"
Savion paused, frowning. "It's been ages since I've had ice cream," he whispered.
"Do you want to get some?" Alfred asked, blinking.
"It's going to be yummy and awesome."
"Y-you don't mind?" Savion asked hesitantly.
"Of course not." Alfred beamed.
"I offered, right?"
The black haired male nodded. "Ya," he replied. "Okay, thank you."
Alfred beamed and nodded and after he paid the bill, he absently reached for Savion's hand and tugged him towards the ice cream parlour which was only across the street.
Savion followed him, carrying his backpack and the box of leftovers from his lunch.
"What kind of ice cream do you want?" Alfred asked, smiling happily when they finally stood in front of the many choices of ice cream.
"Just chocolate, please," Savion replied.
Alfred smiled and nodded and again, it wasn't too long after that they were walking towards the park with their ice cream.
"I love ice cream ~"
Savion smiled, eating his own ice cream. "It's a nice treat every now and then."
"Mm-hm." Alfred beamed, sucking on his ice cream cone happily.
"I love the stuff."
Savion smiled and nodded, watching him quietly before he sighed and looked around the park, finding a place to sit and eat his ice cream .
Alfred easily took a spot beside him, smiling all too happily as he continued to eat his ice cream.
"I have one like, almost every day. We can come for ice cream whenever you want to, you know."
"Don't you get sick of it?" Savion asked softly.
"Not if I get a different kind each time." Alfred beamed happily.
"Then I don't."
Savion nodded slightly. "I guess," he replied. "I'd have trouble eating it all the time."
Alfred blinked and then smiled.
"Well, you don't have to have it all the time." He grinned.
"Just, whenever you want some, just let me know and I'll get you some ~"
Savion nodded slowly. "Alright," he replied. "Thank you."
"You're welcome." Alfred beamed.
"It's awesome anyway."
The black haired male smiled and nodded, sitting down on the grass to eat the ice cream. "Thank you for taking me out like this," he said softly.
Alfred smiled and sat down on the grass with Savion happily as he continued to eat his ice cream.
"Mm ~ I like hanging out with you."
"You do?" Savion asked quietly, peering over at him.
"Mm-hm..." Alfred grinned.
"I think it's awesome! You're fun to hang out with ~"
Savion flushed and nodded slightly, eating his ice cream. "I-I guess that's a good thing," he murmured.
"It's an awesome thing." Alfred beamed.
"You're fun to hang around with."
Savion nodded and smiled. They spent most of the rest of the afternoon talking and spending time together. Around four though, Savion had to go to the babysitters to get his daughter and they walked towards the quaint little house. "I'll be right back," he said to Alfred, going up to the door and knocking on it.
A little old lady opened the door, holding the little bundle of joy in her arms. She smiled gently, hair grey and spindley, but over all, she gave off a warm glow.
"She's been such a dear today." She told him softly, smiling.
"A little finicky, but that's to be expected."
Savion nodded, his eyes lighting up as he saw his little daughter. "Thank you so much for taking care of her for me," he said softly; something he said every day. "I'm glad she wasn't too bad today. Were you able to get her to nap? She has colic right now, so she's been cranky for the past little while."
"She didn't sleep much, but she did have some." The woman said softly, gently handing Savion the little girl.
"And I don't mind taking care of her. She's such a darling thing..."
Savion smiled, cradling his little girl in his arms. "Thank you so much." He paused. "Um, may I ask you to watch her tomorrow during the day, too?" he asked.
The old woman blinked once and then smiled.
"Of course you may, Dear." She said softly.
"I don't mind. It's nice to have some life other than me in this little house of mine."
Savion nodded slightly. "I-I can give you some money for it at my next payday," he said, gently rocking his daughter. "It won't be much, I'm afraid, but it'll still be something for your troubles."
"No, no." The woman said softly.
"You don't need to pay me, Dear. Money isn't a reason that I do this." She smiled.
"I do enjoy babysitting, so there's no reason for me to get paid for it. You need the money more than I do."
Savion looked up at her, his eyes glistening faintly with tears. "A-are you sure?" he asked softly.
"Of course, Dear." The woman said softly.
She smiled.
"No money is required."
Savion nodded slightly, hugging his daughter close. "Thank you," he said to her. "Thank you so much."
"You're quite welcome, Dear." She whispered softly.
"I'll be pleased to see you both tomorrow."
Savion nodded. "Thank you again," he whispered and paused before stepping forward and embracing her. "Thank you so much."
The old woman blinked before she smiled and returned the embrace.
"There's no need to thank me, Dear." She whispered quietly.
Savion smiled. "I still will," he whispered and stepped back. "I'll see you tomorrow morning. Thank you again." He smiled at her and turned, heading back down the drive, cradling the little girl since he had nothing to put her in to take her home. The little girl cooed quietly as she recognized her father, her bright red eyes peering up at him and her dark blue-black hair sticking out at odd angles. He smiled and nuzzled her nose playfully, hugging her close to him. "I missed you, Rose," he whispered to her. "I hope you had a good day with Mrs. Robinson." He walked up to Alfred and smiled faintly. "Okay, we can go now."
Alfred smiled happily as he watched them, nodding before pausing. His eyes settled on the little infant for a moment before he grinned wide.
"Do you mind if I hold her?"
Savion paused, hesitating. "W-will you be careful with her?" he asked.
Alfred nodded and smiled brightly.
"Of course." He promised.
"I'll be as careful with her as I should be! And then some!"
Savion paused, watching Alfred before looking down at the little girl. "Um, alright," he whispered. "Mind her head." He carefully handed the baby over to Alfred, chewing his lip. Rosary blinked her big red eyes, peering up at Alfred in a sort of wonderment at the new man that was holding her.
Alfred blinked once and then smiled happily as he held her gingerly in his arms. He looked almost natural at it as he held the little girl, wriggling his fingers playfully in front of her nose for a moment before going back to holding her as securely as he possibly could.
"You're so cute ~"
Savion remained tense, watching them and Rosary wiggled a bit, watching Alfred and babbling quietly. Savion seemed to calm down a little bit at that and he watched them. "So, so this is my Rosary," he whispered.
"She's adorable ~" Alfred laughed, smiling brightly.
"She looks almost exactly like you."
Savion nodded slightly. "Ya," he replied. "I'm thankful for that."
Alfred blinked and looked up, smiling.
"So, we're going back to your place now, right?"
Savion nodded and paused, looking as if he wanted to ask for his daughter back but was too timid to do so. "Ya," he murmured quietly.
Alfred smiled and gently gave Savion back his daughter, grinning as he wrapped his arm around the shorter male's shoulders.
"Righty then! Lead the way!"
Savion flushed and held his daughter close, nodding slightly. "Alright," he whispered and walked with Alfred towards his little apartment. It was located in a rundown building that looked as if it had seen better days. The halls reeked of what smelled like marijuana and old beer and Savion bowed his head slightly, holding his daughter instinctively closer as he made his way to his apartment, unlocking the door and stepping inside. He waited for Alfred before closing the door and locking it. Inside the apartment was a lot neater and smelled a lot better than it did out in the hallway. The apartment had a lingering scent of lavender and chamomile, the same scent of Savion's hair and skin. "Well, this is our home," he mumbled, slipping his feet out of his shoes and going further into the apartment. "I know it's not much," he said. "But, but it's a roof over our heads and it's warm during the winter months," he said, as if trying to convince Alfred that it really wasn't as bad as it was. The paint was peeling off one of the walls and the tiles on the floor had definitely seen better days. The couch was old, probably older than Alfred's own parents and looked worn and frayed and the carpet on the floor around it was stained with things that Alfred didn't want to know the origins of. There were plants in plastic containers all over the apartment in an attempt to make the apartment look better than it did. Savion bowed his head and sighed, looking down at his daughter. "Y-you won't tell Children's Aid or anything, will you?" he whispered. "I don't want her taken away from me."
Alfred looked around the apartment, his expression a little sad for a moment before he grinned a little.
"Of course I won't tell Children's Aid." He said softly.
"You're doing the best you can. That means a lot." He paused a bit before he grinned.
"You're welcome to come with Rosary to my place any time you want ~" He beamed.
"My parents won't mind or anything."
Savion chewed his lip slightly and nodded. "Alright," he murmured and went to an obviously second hand baby bouncer, placing his daughter carefully in it and strapping her in. He then headed into the kitchen to make her a bottle of formula.
Alfred blinked and then smiled.
"And you can stay the night and everything! No one will mind! With Mom pregnant and stuff, we've got some baby things lying about. Probably more than enough."
Savion looked over at him and smiled faintly, nodding slightly. "Thank you for the offer," he replied and went back to making Rosary's bottle, busying himself to prevent himself from crying. Alfred probably lived in this big, nice house that was clean and didn't have paint peeling off the walls or appliances that regularly broke down. Savion felt so ashamed to have to bring him to this dump he called home.
Alfred fell quiet for a moment, watching him.
"....you're not going to take it?" He asked quietly.
"I want to help...that's all. Sorry if it's too much...I...you're not happy here, though, and I just want to make it a little better."
Savion looked up at him and smiled faintly. "I will take it," he replied. "Your offer. I will." He looked back to the stove where he had a pot of water to warm the formula. "I-I just feel bad that you have to see this, that's all."
Alfred blinked and then grinned a little.
"Please don't. It's not like it's your fault." He stated simply.
"It's not...that bad. I mean, people live in worse and it's a roof, just as you said."
Savion nodded slightly, chewing his lip. "I'm sorry," he whispered, his shoulders shaking slightly. "I don't want my daughter to grow up in this," he said sadly. "I want to give her everything, but I can't. This is what we're stuck with. This is what we'll ever be stuck with." He wrapped his arms around himself and forced himself to silence so Alfred didn't hear his voice crack.
Alfred was quiet for a moment before he went over and tugged Savion into a warm and secure hug.
"....I'll see what I can do to help you." He said softly.
"I'd suggest you come live with me and my family, but I know I have to run that by them first - even though they totally won't mind. And...I don't know if you'd want to or not." He murmured faintly, keeping Savion secure in the hug.
Savion put a hand over his mouth to try and prevent himself from crying. It didn't work and he sobbed softly, wrapping his arms around Alfred, thankful for the comfort. "I'm sorry," he whimpered quietly. "I'm so sorry."
Alfred blinked and returned the embrace fully.
"It's alright. Don't apologise. You got nothin' to apologise for."

Savion bowed his head, resting his cheek against Alfred's shoulder and closing his eyes. He cried silently for a few moments before he heard Rosary starting to complain in the other room. He pulled back away from Alfred and wiped his eyes, quickly going over to his daughter and kneeling down beside her, talking softly to her and smiling at her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School Never Ends!!!   

Back to top Go down

High School Never Ends!!!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5