Python and Virgo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Python and Virgo to work on their RPs!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Francis and Beauregard

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Virgo

Virgo

Francis and Beauregard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Francis and Beauregard   Francis and Beauregard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:04 am

"Oh, you are welcome, mon cher." The blonde purred, brushing tender fingers through the brunette's hair.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Francis and Beauregard   Francis and Beauregard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:16 am

Beau smiled that charming smile and leaned down to kiss Francis' lips again, content with just lying there with him.

"Mr. Bonnefoy? Mr. Dereneau?" a young stewardess asked as she stepped into the room. Her eyes widened as she saw them and she quickly looked away. "I beg your pardon!" she said quickly. "I hadn't realized you two were busy." Beau sat up straight on Francis and smiled at her.

"Can we help you?" he asked her.

"We are almost ready to land," the young woman said, keeping her head bowed and her eyes closed tightly.

"Mm, merci mademoiselle," Beau said softly and the woman nodded and quickly left again. Beau watched her go before he looked down at Francis and sighed. "Well, time for your jealousy to flare up again," he said to him, slowly getting off him and redressing himself.
Back to top Go down
https://pythonvirgo.forumotion.com
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Francis and Beauregard   Francis and Beauregard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:06 pm

Francis chuckled as he watched Beau quietly, a light smile dancing across his lips.

"Ah, but cher! It is so hard to not be jealous." He mused.

"Though perhaps you don't quite understand where such jealousy stems from. Nonetheless, I will try not to show it, oui?"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Francis and Beauregard   Francis and Beauregard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:09 pm

Beau looked over at him, tugging his shirt over his head. "Where does that jealous stem from? Explain it to me," he said to him, running his fingers through his hair to straighten it.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Francis and Beauregard   Francis and Beauregard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:19 pm

Reaching up and absently tightening the crimson ribbon in his hair, Francis zipped up his designer jeans with ease before beginning to button up his blue silk shirt as he smiled casually.

"Oh, cher, it is difficult for me to explain." He purred.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Francis and Beauregard   Francis and Beauregard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:34 pm

Beau looked over at him and paused. "Is it because you don't want anyone else photographing me?" he asked. "Is that why you get jealous?"
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Francis and Beauregard   Francis and Beauregard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:42 pm

Francis shrugged and smiled.

"I suppose. No one could capture your beauty the way that I do."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Francis and Beauregard   Francis and Beauregard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:52 pm

"Is that the only reason?" Beau asked, stretching his arms above his head.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Francis and Beauregard   Francis and Beauregard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:54 pm

"Perhaps, perhaps not." Francis mused, checking his fingernails for dirt before glancing back towards Beau.

"I am still trying to figure everything out myself, cher."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Francis and Beauregard   Francis and Beauregard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:26 pm

Beau tilted his head slightly, blue gaze regarding the man with intrigue. He smiled deviously. "Aw, do you want to keep me all to yourself?" he asked him, going over to him and snaking his arms around Francis' waist as he lightly pressed against him, swaying with him. "Do you want me to be your pet?"
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Francis and Beauregard   Francis and Beauregard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:28 pm

Francis chuckled and absently pressed a kiss to Beau's lips.

"Mm...and if I did, cher?" He purred seductively.

"What would you say to that?"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Francis and Beauregard   Francis and Beauregard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:49 pm

"Mm," Beau moaned softly. "I think I may just like the idea of that. Being your little pet. But then again, I am basically your little pet already; you fuck me whenever you want and I certainly do enjoy it," he breathed in reply, gently grinding his hips against Francis' hips.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Francis and Beauregard   Francis and Beauregard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:01 pm

Francis moaned faintly and leaned forwards to suck at Beauregard's neck, running his tongue down a particular spot.

"Mm, I'm pleased to hear that, cher. You certainly are quite good at pleasing me as well and you know that I am so incredibly hard to please."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Francis and Beauregard   Francis and Beauregard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:36 am

Beau shuddered faintly as the man's tongue touched his skin at the spot that drove him wild and he moaned loudly. "Mm, well, I try," he breathed, looking up at Francis. He smiled. "We should get to our seats. Apparently we'll be landing soon."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Francis and Beauregard   Francis and Beauregard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:42 am

"Mm...and you succeed as well." The man shrugged faintly, grinning almost smugly for whatever the reason.

"But you are right. I suppose we should buckle up?"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Francis and Beauregard   Francis and Beauregard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:13 am

Beau smiled and captured Francis' lips in another heated kiss. "Mm, I'll make it up to you after the photo shoot," he whispered to him, still swaying his body against the man's. "For making you jealous."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Francis and Beauregard   Francis and Beauregard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:18 am

Francis returned such an affection with a gentle eagerness, smirking faintly afterwards.

"I would hope so." He breathed softly.

"I will hold you to that, cher."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Francis and Beauregard   Francis and Beauregard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:44 am

Beau grinned. "Mm, I'll make it extra special for you too," he whispered, grinding his hips still against Francis' hips. He kissed him again before stepping back and returning to his seat.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Francis and Beauregard   Francis and Beauregard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:46 am

Francis breathed heavily and then smiled happily.

"Mm...I look forward to it, cher."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Francis and Beauregard   Francis and Beauregard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:55 am

Beau grinned and sat down, crossing his legs as he buckled himself into the seat. He looked over at Francis and winked at him, picking up his magazine again.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Francis and Beauregard   Francis and Beauregard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:58 am

And slowly, that faint pout fell back into place on Francis' lips. Sighing softly, all he could do was wait for the plane to land now.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Francis and Beauregard   Francis and Beauregard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:14 am

The plane landed without a hitch and a car was already waiting for them on the runway to take them to their next destination. Beau rolled his eyes and sat down in the back of the car, looking over at Francis. "I cannot stand America," he said. "It even smells filthy."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Francis and Beauregard   Francis and Beauregard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:15 am

"Agreed, cher." Francis replied, absently making a face.

"There is nothing beautiful about such a place."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Francis and Beauregard   Francis and Beauregard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:29 am

Beau sighed and shook his head. "I cannot wait to get back home," he grumbled, peering out the window.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Francis and Beauregard   Francis and Beauregard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:30 am

"Neither can I, cher. Alas, we must get through this intact before such a wondrous thing can take place." Francis murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Francis and Beauregard   Francis and Beauregard - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Francis and Beauregard
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Python and Virgo :: Roleplays! :: RPs :: New!!-
Jump to: