Python and Virgo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Python and Virgo to work on their RPs!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mocha, Katara and Oedipus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Virgo

Virgo

Mocha, Katara and Oedipus - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:45 am

"A- ah! Y- you're not the only one!" Mocha cried out.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:06 am

Katara cried out in pleasure as she climaxed, bucking her hips hard against Mocha and throwing her head back. "Ah! Yes!" she cried out, her body clutching at her boyfriend tightly. "Oh god! Yes!"
Back to top Go down
https://pythonvirgo.forumotion.com
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:08 am

Mocha climaxed soon after and cried out loudly, his hands grasping Katara tightly.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:49 am

Oedipus moaned softly but wasn't very close to his own climax and he smirked faintly. "You two certain cum quickly," he hissed, kissing Mocha's neck and lightly nibbling on him. He smirked and reached for something. He took a small pill out of a bottle and then tossed the bottle aside again. He then forced the pill into Mocha's mouth and tilted his head back. "Swallow it," he hissed to him. Katara paused, watching them.
"What is that?" she asked, frowning. Oedipus looked back Mocha and smiled.
"Calm down. It's not anything bad," he said to her. "It's an all natural, fast acting aphrodisiac," he explained. "You guys probably haven't heard of it, but it's common in other parts of the Galaxy."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:52 am

Mocha swallowed the pill and grimaced faintly, sticking his tongue out faintly.

"Ew..." But he was already beginning to feel all hot again.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:57 am

Oedipus chuckled softly, very slowly rocking his hips, the movement making Mocha hotter. Katara watched Mocha quietly before she leaned up and kissed his lips, moaning against them and reaching down to lightly stroke his member, smiling as he grew hard in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:03 am

Mocha whined faintly and shifted himself, eyes fluttering shut before he moaned.

"Y- you're so mean !" He pouted faintly, biting his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:06 am

"Mm," Katara moaned softly. "You bet we are." She kissed him again and looked to Oedipus, giving him a nod. Oedipus grinned and suddenly started pounding Mocha, thrusting hard and deep against him. Katara grinned, watching her lover and lightly stroking herself again. She should've been jealous or upset that someone other than her was having their way with her boyfriend, but she only found this incredibly arousing. And she loved the sounds Oedipus was getting from Mocha's lips.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:14 am

Mocha figured that he probably wouldn't be doing too much walking after this. Nonetheless, that thought was quickly sent to another part of his mind as he squirmed and gradually came to the point of screaming out affectionate obscenities during then entirety of the sex. He had to admit though that it was some of the best that he'd ever had.

"Ah! Ah! Oh Goddess!"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:31 am

It wasn't long before he found himself back inside Katara and she was moaning and crying out in pleasure with him. This last for quite a while and eventually all of them were incredibly satisfied and spent. Katara smiled, panting as she hugged Mocha close, kissing whatever part of him she could reach.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:36 am

Mocha whimpered faintly and closed his eyes lightly.

"That was so awesome...but now I'm so tired..."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:37 am

Oedipus watched the two of them and smiled. "You two can stay here for a while. Chances are I'll end up falling asleep too," he said.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:43 am

"Oh...yay." Mocha murmured with a yawn.

"...I'm not going to be able to walk for so long..." He murmured, kissing Katara lightly.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:48 am

Katara laughed. "Mm, but it was so worth it," she whispered to him, cuddling with him. Oedipus smiled and went to shower in the bathroom attached to his dressing room.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:50 am

"...it so was." Mocha murmured with a yawn as he nuzzled her aectionately.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:52 am

Katara cuddled up close to Mocha and sighed softly, already starting to drift to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:53 am

Mocha closed his eyes and yawned, comfortably remaining completely still as he drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:44 pm

Oedipus came out of the shower and smiled, watching the two of them for a few moments before he quietly got dressed. He then located a cozy blanket and gently draped it over them. He leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to both Katara and Mocha's heads before quietly stepping out of the room to grab a bite to eat and to catch up with his other band mates to let them know he hadn't fallen off the face of the earth considering how long he had been gone for.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:53 pm

Mocha had always been a sounds sleeper and so little ever woke him up. Nonetheless, after several hours, he shifted and yawned wide, grunting faintly.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:04 pm

Katara remained sleeping soundly against Mocha, her head on his chest and her breathing deep and steady. The futon that had been set up nearby was now occupied by Oedipus, who had a magazine over his face and was obviously sound asleep and arm and leg hanging off the side.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:07 pm

Mocha looked around tiredly and blearily before he sighed and shifted, wincing faintly and then sighing again.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:10 pm

The female using him as a pillow grumbled quietly and slowly her eyes fluttered open. "You okay?" she murmured, shifting as well and getting comfier against him.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:20 pm

"Mm..." Mocha muttered faintly.

"m fine..."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Katara nodded slightly and lightly kissed Mocha's shoulder. "You won't be walking very much though, huh?" she murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Mocha shifted and winced faintly before groaning.

"Nuh-uh...no walking for me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mocha, Katara and Oedipus   Mocha, Katara and Oedipus - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mocha, Katara and Oedipus
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next