Python and Virgo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Python and Virgo to work on their RPs!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jaye and Lorelei

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

Jaye and Lorelei - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:37 am

Marco sighed. "I know," he mumbled.
"So, what can we do to cheer him up then?" Jaye asked.
Back to top Go down
https://pythonvirgo.forumotion.com
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:42 am

Lorelei thumbed towards Blaze.

"If you want to try and get unawesome over there to apologise, be my guest. Other than that, just wait it out. Dad will stop moping over rejection sooner or later."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:47 am

Blaze rolled his eyes. "Grow up, Lorelei," he snapped at her. "Unawesome's not even a word."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:40 pm

Lorelei's eyes flashed.

"At least I'm not the asshole here." She muttered faintly.

"Just because you're a stick in the mud, doesn't mean everyone else has to be. Seriously. You're the bare definition of unawesome. If it was in the dictionary, your picture would be right there beside it!"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:54 pm

Blaze glared at her before he shook his head and got up. He headed towards the door, despite how Seneca tried to stop him and he stormed out, slamming the door behind him. Seneca sighed, bowing his head and Marco winced faintly. The silence was deafening. Seneca looked to Lorelei. "Why can't you both be more like Abel?" he asked and went after Blaze. Abel stared at the scene he had just witness, holding a plate of beautiful and delicious looking cupcakes. He bowed his head, his platinum blonde bangs hiding his eyes before he turned and silently went back into the kitchen. He set the cupcakes down on the table and went to Sebastian, hugging him and hiding his face in the male's shoulder, trembling faintly.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:39 pm

Lorelei looked physically hurt by the statement before her expression darkened. Nonetheless, she said nothing and instead sighed, her fists clenched at her sides.

Sebastian gently held Abel close, resting his chin on top of the other blonde's head. Banquo watched the two of them sadly before quietly exiting the kitchen to go to Marco. No one needed to tell him what had happened, considering he had heard most of it all already.

Sebastian lightly kissed the top of Abel's head.

"Hey...it's okay." He said softly.

Gilbert watched the two of them quietly before he sighed, his expression extremely dull and unfitting for someone like himself.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:42 pm

Abel sniffled faintly and looked over at his father. He stepped away from Sebastian and went over to Gilbert, putting his arms around him and resting his head against Gilbert's chest. "I'm sorry, Daddy," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:45 pm

Gilbert blinked once and then smiled weakly as he returned the embrace. He tenderly kissed the top of Abel's head and held him close.

"Why're you apologising? Shh, it's not your fault, Silly." He hummed in a surprisingly soft tone.

"I just need to be a better Dad, I guess. Somethin' I need to work on to be more awesome..."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:48 pm

Abel nodded and hugged his father tightly before he returned to Sebastian, hugging him again. "Can, can we go to your room?" he asked him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Sebastian smiled assuringly and nodded as he held Abel close. Glancing to Gilbert, he received a nod and smiled again before looking back down to Abel.

"Of course." He said softly.

"My bed's really comfy anyway. We can just do whatever you want to do." He told Abel as he lightly held his hand and began to lead him.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:55 pm

Abel nodded, rubbing the tears from his eyes and lightly smearing his mascara as he followed Sebastian up to his room, his head bowed sadly.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:58 pm

Sebastian sighed softly, eyes a little sad as he watched his companion. Leaning over, he lightly kissed the other's temple in an affectionate and soothing manner.

Gilbert sighed softly and smiled weakly as he watched them before he slowly lumbered out of the kitchen back where the others were.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:01 pm

Marco looked over at Gilbert and sighed. He went over to him and lightly touched his shoulder. "Hey, are you going to be okay?" he asked, concerned for his friend.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:04 pm

"Oh yeah, totally awesome." Gilbert muttered faintly, though it was hardly to convince anyone.

"I'm a shitty ass dad..." Lorelei watched her father sympathetically.

"You're not...you're awesome."

"Clearly, I'm shitty enough if one of my kids absolutely despises my guts."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:08 pm

"He doesn't despise you, Gilbert," Marco replied softly. "If anything, by the sounds of it, he feels left out. And you have to admit, that you do hardly ever spend time with him."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:10 pm

Gilbert flinched faintly.

"I don't try to not spend time with him." He murmured softly.

"I don't know what he likes and stuff...that's all...and it's not like he talks to me anyway. I'm not "mature" enough." Gilbert furrowed his brows.

"I really am unawesome..."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:12 pm

Marco sighed. "You need to sit down and talk to him then," he said. "And take it seriously. Cuz at this rate, you risk losing him for good and that's the last thing anyone wants."
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:16 pm

Gilbert again flinched at the thought.

"Yeah...I- I need to. I will...maybe figure out something we can do. Seneca's is totally stressed out by this sorta thing these days...I know it's mostly my fault."

Lorelei chose to say nothing, instead shifting weight from foot to foot. Nonetheless, she eventually did speak up.

"Dad, it's totally not awesome how you blame everything on yourself. Blaze is always mopy and even I've tried to include him in things and he'd rather go hang out with his girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:18 pm

Marco looked over at her. "What sort of things have you tried including him in?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:20 pm

"Well, I've offered to take him shopping with me and Abel. Oh! And egging our principle's house, but he just called me a child." She pouted faintly in return.
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:23 pm

Marco nodded slowly. "So you didn't think to do anything that he would enjoy doing?" he asked. "You and Abel love shopping, I bet Blaze couldn't care less, right?"
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:27 pm

Lorelei huffed faintly, but shrugged faintly.

"I go because Abel likes to go." She hummed faintly.

"But I guess...Blaze just doesn't like spending as much time with us as he used to. It's not awesome at all, but it doesn't mean we haven't tried."
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:32 pm

Jaye frowned faintly and looked as if he was going to say something before he thought better of it and kept his mouth shut. Marco shook his head. "Maybe if you did something he liked together he'd enjoy spending time with you again," he said. Jaye smiled faintly.
"Marco, still the voice of reason," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:42 pm

Lorelei was quiet for a few moments, mulling this over in her head before she grinned.

"That's an awesome idea!" She beamed.

"Okay! As soon as Blaze comes back, I'm going to tackle him into a hug and then ask him what he wants to do so that we can totally set it up sometime!"
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:49 pm

Marco nodded slowly; why did he have a bad feeling about this? Seneca came back into the house, his head bowed. He was trembling faintly and looked distraught as he hugged himself quietly. He was alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaye and Lorelei   Jaye and Lorelei - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaye and Lorelei
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Python and Virgo :: Roleplays! :: RPs :: New!!-
Jump to: