Python and Virgo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Python and Virgo to work on their RPs!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New RP Ideas?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

New RP Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: New RP Ideas?   New RP Ideas? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:07 pm

Alright, so, we have:

1. Serenity, who we are putting with Renee who has abandonment issues.

2. Jacob, who we are putting with someone who does not exist yet haha, cuz we have not figured out what kind of person he should be with.

3. Secret's revenge on the Marians with evil hearts because of what had happened to him.

4. Dayvie, the sweet church boy that will end up with someone who cares for him and doesn't use him like the way his 'lover' in the rp I have with Kate does.

5. Leila, who we are putting with Vyris because we wanted them together and because Vyris wants someone to be with and to have a baby with

And if there are anything else, you (or I) will post them here so that we have them written down and we don't forget them

Now, have I forgotten anything?? lol
Back to top Go down
https://pythonvirgo.forumotion.com
Virgo

Virgo

New RP Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP Ideas?   New RP Ideas? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:49 pm

Haha, wonderful !
I don't think you're missing anything Razz
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

New RP Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP Ideas?   New RP Ideas? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:24 pm

New RP Ideas? Fario11
(Jacob)

New RP Ideas? Anime11
(Leila)

New RP Ideas? Redhai11
(Serenity)
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

New RP Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP Ideas?   New RP Ideas? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:31 pm

Oh, and Jacob is supposed to be matched up with your character Meko I think.
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

New RP Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP Ideas?   New RP Ideas? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:08 pm

Okay, so now we got another Rp to work with.

My new character, Banquo and whoever you decide to put him with ^_^

I believe you suggested starting it when they're in Grade 12 in English Class (Banquo's best subject and favorite) probably during Shakespeare lesson. Your character is then to be tutored by Banquo because English is probably one of his not so good subjects. Banquo doesn't mind. He likes flaunting his amazing knowledge of Shakespeare XD

Whoa, he's been on my mind all day, you know. I so wanna start this as soon as possible.

->

Okay, Banquo Ferdinand is now paired with Caleb (aka Laertes) cuz "Caleb" doesn't like his real name. Banquo, of course, adores it and will not call him anything else after he finds this out.

Oh, Banquo <3
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

New RP Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP Ideas?   New RP Ideas? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:03 pm

Hahaha, wow! Very nice! xD

Sounds good to me Smile

And thus far, very little is actually known about Caleb haha I'll think up more for him in a bit Razz but right now I have things I need to focus on (you understand Smile) but I will get more info on him as we work on it and more of his character develops Smile
Back to top Go down
Chaey
Admin
Chaey

New RP Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP Ideas?   New RP Ideas? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:53 pm

So I have another idea for an rp... I got it from a dream... this man finds this cold, frightened little boy and takes him in and then takes him to get clothing and something happens and someone gets killed near them. The moment the boy seems the blood he starts flipping out and runs away only to fall and scrap his knees cheek and chin and arms and hands open cuz he falls on the concrete and concrete is very unforgiving.
So he takes him home then and dresses his wounds and he's all frightened again after him had calmed him down and got him used to being around him, now he's right back where he started, being afraid and all. Sad

Whatcha think? lol
Back to top Go down
Virgo

Virgo

New RP Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP Ideas?   New RP Ideas? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:48 pm

it's interesting. um, sure Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New RP Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP Ideas?   New RP Ideas? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New RP Ideas?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Python and Virgo :: Roleplays! :: RPs-
Jump to: